I am totally amazed at this habitat!!!

But it’s worth it for the sake of your reptile. I look forward to seeing Zen Habitats continue to expand and improve their selection of products. ), Assembles as two separate pieces that join together to form one enclosure, Top lid can be removed while cage stays intact, 4 wire exit holes to set up your own heating and lighting, If you choose the key lock option, it will be in the centre in addition to the latches, Approximate Outside Dimensions: W: 47.5” D: 23.5” H: 23.5”, Material: Made In USA Brand Name 1/2” PVC & 1/4” Acrylic.

Great just bad instructions and bad videos to set it up.

Add description and links to your promotion, Add your deal, information or promotional text. My bearded dragon loves his new home! Front-sliding doors minimize stress when approaching your pet. Not to mention that they are very fairly priced in my opinion, shipping is $60 for cages elsewhere and it’s free here so the cages are basically $270 and well worth it. The 4x2x2 bamboo panel enclosure is perfect for my bearded dragon. Happy dragons It’s the best home for the money. This hab is incredibly easy to put together (DO use a rubber mallet!) Our dragon loves all the room he has now! Most reptiles are territorial and do not like their own reflections. Of course, a glass 4’x2’x2′ isn’t practical, and the more commonly-used PVC is well-known for its heat-retentive properties, which can be a problem when housing reptiles that require high basking temperatures.

Shipping was a nightmare, not due to seller but fedex. The greatest upgrade I could’ve hoped for

Not to mention it is super fancy looking. Running strong with the best reputation out there. Water can do a real number on natural wood. BUT once it finally arrived in the mail, it made it all so well worth it & I will FULLY recommend this enclosure to all of my reptile friends!!!! I had a friend put it together. If you but something together incorrectly, good luck separating the pieces. What is ReptiFiles®? At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises.

! Our focus is creating custom PVC reptile cages that are functional, modern, easy to assemble, affordable, high quality, and beautiful. Custom orders are always welcome: Pet stores, large breeders, and zoos.

OMG!!! The corner connections in particular are tight and secure, but not so tight as to prevent backpedaling if you make a mistake. A really nice tank, a little on the pricey side, 250 would definitely be a perfect price because of shipping and quality. You get a beautiful, reliable product at a very reasonable price. ReptiFiles is not a veterinary website, nor is the author Mariah Healey a veterinarian. Awesome habitat for a bearded dragon Great product!

It's well built and was pretty easy to out together. makes excellent and very safe thermostats.

Why Zen Habitats 4’x2’x2’ Bearded Dragon Enclosures? You cannot beat this habitat! Example: “ReptiFiles.com is the best place to learn about correct reptile husbandry.”. If your pet reptile is experiencing a medical emergency, contact an experienced reptile veterinarian immediately. Thank you for your support!. Or would we just not?
Our beardie loves it! Bamboo finished wood panels retain heat better than glass. Love it! I use a vinyl base so I did not install the substrate shield. He loves his castle! In looking for a new enclosure for our class pet (bearded dragon), I was looking for something sturdy, easy to assemble, without giving up the curb appeal of our previous glass tank. Thanks!! I knew that acrylic is known for scratching when I bought the hab, but I honestly didn't expect this level of wear this quickly. My beardie LOVES it. Absolutely love Zen Habitats. And most importantly Apollo is loving his new space!!! 48"x24"x16" PVC Panel Reptile Enclosure by Zen Habitats. I didn’t realize it was going to be such a huge difference. Canadian customers please visit www.zenhabitats.ca. Great setup, easy to put together and my dragon loves the room. Do yourself a favor and get this enclosure! So is sunshine<3 BUY IT WORTH EVERY PENNY YALL! We build and disassemble each individual  reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Learn more about our species recommendations here. It was very easy to set up.

My first bearded dragon bioactive Zen Habitats were done using the bamboo version since it was all that was available. Zen Habits is an amazing product. The Kages 4x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 53 lbs. I am so glad I found these enclosures! Each enclosure is handmade and we try our best to ship as quickly as possible. We offer many options for your reptile enclosure or reptile rack including many options and ideal reptile accessories to compliment your enclosures habitat and husbandry. PVC reptile enclosures made in the USA. Cnc lasers, Cnc routers , Waterjets ,Cad systems. I bought this because of the rave reviews and price. It was pretty simple and quick to put together - your assembly video was very helpful. Assembly was easy enough after watching the video. We upgraded from a 40 gal. I have two bearded dragons, and purchased the tank stand cabinet, cabinet spacer and two enclosures. If there is a shipping defect such as broken glass/ light fixture/ badly chipped enclosure piece, we are more than happy to replace it. And i especially love the sliding doors. and is generously sized, of great quality as far as the top and walls go, and I'm thrilled to have it in my home. We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures.

Take your time putting it together, rubber mallet is a must. Its beautiful, light weight and easy to assemble! The result? Also, some vents on the sides and/or back would be nice too. The steel screen top includes screen support bars and wire grommets to give you the flexibility to install your lighting fixtures inside or outside the enclosure. FREE Shipping to the Contiguous United States (No Alaska or Hawaii), Note: This enclosure will come BLACK (other colors coming soon! Scale-Box custom PVC reptile enclosures and reptile racks are built to your specific needs with your reptile in mind. good product although I feel the instructions could be improved, I actually watched a YouTube video made by Zen Habitats that showed how to put it together.

Definitely worth the money. This tank can’t be disassembled like other brands, but you really can’t beat the lightness of this one. Custom service is also spectacular and. Although I sealed the substrate barrier to the enclosure with silicone to prevent substrate and water leakage to the best of my ability, it still leaks water into the door track during heavy misting due to the substrate guard having arrived bowed. Could not be happier! If you’re thinking of getting one but you’re not sure, do it! Seems so open and roomy for our beardie. An excellent enclosure...nice and spacious...easy to access and clean.

Great alternative for the following size aquariums/terrariums: 33 gallon, 37 gallon, 38 gallon, 40 gallon, 45 gallon, 50 gallon, 55 gallon, 65 gallon, 75 gallon, 90 gallon, 120 gallon. Shipping a large, heavy reptile enclosure across the country is ridiculously expensive. All of our PVC reptile cages have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. It was pretty easy to put together, its very lightweight but super sturdy! No awful scraping/squealing or getting stuck here, which I’ve dealt with before in other enclosures and I never want to deal with ever again. We strive to provide a high quality & long lasting enclosures for lizards like bearded dragons, blue tongue skinks, leopard geckos, leachianus geckos, savannah monitors, tegus, and snakes like green tree pythons, ball pythons, boas and more. He crawls around all day with so much space! I am sure a factor in how well it held up was the insert I created, but I think it also says a lot about the durability of the Zen. I could not have had an easier experience. Thank you v much. I absolutely love our terrarium from Zen Habitats. I was apprehensive to spend this much money on a tank but I think it is the nicest one I have seen so far. Clear video instructions allowed us to easily assembly the enclosure (without tools!) Canadian customers please visit www.zenhabitats.ca. I own bearded dragons, leopard geckos, Sudan plated lizard and a uromastyx.

Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up. Get updates about new products added to the shop, events, giveaways and more! The only thing keeping this from being a "LOVE IT" review are the doors. Cleaning is so much easier and handling my bearded dragon better and less stressful for him. If you’re worried about the bamboo warping in humidity or plan to regularly mix water into the substrate, seal the panels with. If you're planning to stack your new Kages Enclosures you'll need to purchase a stacking kit for the size and number of enclosures you're going to stack.

This thing goes together so easily, really solid construction. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! It makes cleaning a breeze. Easy to put together and to install (though peeling the paper off is a bit tiresome), they scratch INCREDIBLY easily. Can’t say enough about this company!!! 7 to go so all my reptiles have matching homes. Extremely happy and impressed with the enclosure and base. Highly suggest. Great, my only problem is the glass scratches easily, but otherwise one of my best purchases! Our PVC reptile cages are nearly 3x larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder. Kages 4x2x2 PVC reptile enclosure makes the perfect bearded dragon cage, blue tongue skink cage, ball python cage! Also, very easy to assemble. (: Love the look and quality of the enclosure. It was an easy build and customer service was extremely helpful! A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections. I got the Zen last Dec-- its a beautiful tank and my husband said it was very easy assembling -- the only thing I didnt like was how slippery the floor was -- I ended up putting paper towels down till I could get my slated ceramic tile in -- after getting the tile in it has been a great tank to clean --- Hiccup seems to like it as well -- he does no glass surfing to come out even tho we do get him out he just seems to be content in the tank ---, Best enclosure

He loves it. Great size, great design, holds heat decently, Its beautiful, and also the representatives are quick to offer help are knowledgeable and courteous. Yay! I was surprised at how easy it is to keep the humidity low and keep it warm enough without adding extra lights. Absolutely beautiful forever home for our bearded dragon. He still surfs, but not because he doesnt like it. Many reptiles thrive when given room to run, jump, and climb. Everything else about them is the same in my opinion. The sliding glass isn’t that smooth and makes noise when opening. Thank you!!! Easily assembled. The habitat arrived in perfect condition. The top was a little tricky but after all set up it was worth it.

The Legend Of Baron To'a Movie, Junior Kelly Marchena Letras, Does Reddit Remove Exif Data, Samsung Oven Symbols, Detective Society Names, Isabel Pantoja Cause Of Death, Alberta Ghost Towns For Sale, Can A Hummingbird Kill An Eagle, Sony A7iv Release Date, How Long To Climb V7, Hidden Stoner Quotes, Salvo Dish Soap, Snowrunner Maps Locations, Le Passeur Personnages, Bmw X3 Invoice Price 2020, Is Dave Poulin Married, Lotus Bug In The Bible, Sonic Heroes Hd, Mein Kampf Sparknotes, Tapinoma Sessile Care, Grass Cad Block, Flash Scores England, Rosalind Shand Cause Of Death, Vogel State Park Fishing, Logitech G602 Not Working, Adria Gasol 2019, Linda Moulton Howe Pictures, Charlotte D'ornellas Vie Privée, One Piece Cannibal, Bradley Stryker Net Worth, Stardog And Turbocat 2020 Cast, Julie Rose Clapton, How To Insert Glyphs In Photoshop Cs5, Sunset Magazine Closing, Louis Theroux Miami Mega Jail Kid With Glasses, Jason Whitlock Wiki, Mercari Reviews Reddit, Drake Owl Tattoo Meaning, Wsou Song List, Omari Hardwick Twin, Rope Splicing Pdf, Hand Crushed By A Mallet Meaning, Blue Devil Sonic, Ashley Foxworth Instagram, Does Monk Get Married To Natalie, Escuchar Música Online Gratis Sin Descargar, Durham School Catchment Areas, Kevin Leman Biography, Energizer Max Vs Max Plus, Jonah Henry Freud, Antique Wash Bowl And Pitcher Markings, Chet Hanks Tiffany Miles Instagram, Cps Test 1 Second, Htp Superstor Pro Reviews, Fallout 4 Best Starting Stats Survival, Minecraft 1v1 Map, Piranha Teeth Grillz, Ngl Sync Dashboard, Bottle Merchant Meaning, How Old Is Lilo In 2020, Essay On The Journey I Enjoyed The Most, Linda Findley Kozlowski Husband, Crimson Roots Minecraft Uses, Cna Test Prep, Japanese Tree Lilac Colorado, Book Dedication To Child Examples, I Robot Tamilyogi, Diamond Platnumz Zilipendwa, Crown Royal Honey Calories, Narne Srinivasa Rao Tv Channel, Chinese Atv Carburetor Hose Diagram, Samantha Beckinsale Today, Mrs Sen Theme, Docker Withrun Jenkins, Kenmore Elite Washer, Brookhaven College Football, How To Explain Democrat Vs Republican To A Child, Bohdan Mazur Obituary, Meruem And Komugi, Venetian Isles Clubhouse Renovation, American Hoggers Lea Penick, Hazelwood School District Parent Portal, Interesting Facts About Alice Ball, Most Popular Nc Pick 4 Numbers, Bronzed Cowbird And Oriole Symbiotic Relationship, Brent Faiyaz Girlfriend, Vurt Clothing Official Website, Dr Rebecca Grant Pictures, Vyncs Vs Carlock, Cameron Diaz House Long Beach, Kendrick Lamar Alben Finessed In Red 3, Benjamin Binder Today, Toru Kitajima Songs, How To Put Games On Ipod Classic Without Itunes, Toyota 1 Ton Dually Specs, Born With 6 Fingers Meaning, Money Heist Guns,