I bought a similar pair from Forever21 at the time and wore them to death.

Since she attends an upscale private school, many of Blair’s outfits are school-uniform appropriate. My favourite is S although I do like B!!

The hair processus seems to work well … will try it next week !I used to watch the SvDW article too because i’m in the middle between serena’s and Blair’s style 😀, I’m from Germany, and also LOVE Gossip Girl and Blair.

Chuck's style went off the rails by the end of the show (remember the time he was dressed like, ?

loveitloveitloveit! This guide was great!

Blair would never step outside with unwashed hair, wear an outfit that didn’t match, or buy anything “distressed” or “boho chic.”  That said, here are some of Blair’s signature looks–the pieces you can almost always catch Ms. Waldorf wearing around the streets of Manhattan.

Like what you see here? But when we did—like on season two's debut episode, "Summer, Kind of Wonderful," costume designer Eric Daman knocked it out of the park. ill have to work on that! As Tyler points out, Jenny started off by emulating Blair's style, then gradually embraced her Brooklyn-bad-girl side as the show progressed. 🙂.

One example is this pretty white blouse and black skirt — the neck scarf and headband kept it interesting. Gorgeous! She is always in search of a good deal and is a self-proclaimed sale-shopping expert. I think I have an idea…. Many stores have elastic headbands around right now, or you can try tying a thin scarf behind your head for a similar effect. So CUTE!!! You can get a good deal on the crossties that Blair and Jenny wear with their school uniform here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300419257439&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT.

Blair Waldorf was a fan of the silhouette on Gossip Girl and would no doubt have her closet stocked with 2019 versions. ..I love Blairs style and hope to incorporate it in my own designs ;D I love how her style is very elegant and refined although its probally too polished at times for me 😛 haha :)))) Blair Waldorf (L) aha. I looooooove Blair!!!!!

Products: Long Sleeve Shirt – Gap, Navy Skirt – Ann Taylor, Striped Skirt – J Crew, Sleeveless Shirt – ASOS. What a fabulous post! Press scarf looked so good with all of his popped collars and fancy layers."

I’m trying to put together a spread of my favorite GG fashion. Remember, in the scene when she goes to meet Nate about his tux for the Debutante Ball.

I think Eleanor Waldorf's fictitious fashion line was based on Lorick, and in my mind, the designer (a former Ford model) was basically another character on Gossip Girl because her clothes were so Blair Waldorf. err no offese but i dnt like blair’s style bcos it doesnt suit me, and i love messy hair and im a generally messy person LOL, *YOUR RED TIGHTS WITH YOUR HEALS MAKE ME FAINT!

🙂 xoxo.

Second, it's just quintessential Blair, from the lacy Marc by Marc Jacobs dress to the bow-patterned tights. Pudding and Pie – Yup, it is a lot of work, but it goes by fast when you’re obsessed w/ what you’re writing about! This dress has office professional written all over it, but its bright colours make such a change from the usual drab palette of blacks and greys that  inhabit the work wear section. Like best friend Serena and Dan Humphrey, Blair appears in every episode of the show.

What are you doing? i can’t pull of Blair’s look :(. Six seasons of scandals, love triangles, intrigue and other totally dramatic events mean that the series will forever have a special place in our hearts. In the smae book it also says how when Nate and her were going to tiffanys, he picked out a pair of jeans for her….. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2358875136/tt1266861.

Much like all Gossip Girl fashion, you'll look at this and either think "I have to have that!" Actress Leighton Meester played the part of Blair for the entire run of the show. How flawless were these dresses?

Does anyone know who the navy and white sort of sailor style dress is by? And yes, a guide to Georgina style is coming up soon! Some of Blair's best looks came from the fancy events and galas she was always attending, and this elegant gown is no exception.

So dreamy." good job! Her prom dress was gorgeous. Like best friend Serena and Dan Humphrey, Blair appears in every episode of the show.

This is maybe the only other time Blair wore all black besides the first episode of "Gossip Girl," but maybe she should have considered doing it more. Look for sophisticated, structured dresses with fun details like ruffles and lace to get the Blair look. she’s goergous and she should have been the main character in GG! We have tons of different styles for any outfit!

If you're willing to pay the dry cleaner rates, this white coat could be a beautiful addition to your wardrobe. Don’t you wish that you had all that money and the life style to wear and buy those beautiful clothes?

Sure. or "Who let you walk out of the store with that?". Knee high boots are always in style, so what's a girl to do but get a pair in both black and brown. Pairing it with a bold blouse and equally bold accessories was daring, and paid off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130308943787. Do you know where I can get that, too? I would have been laughed right out of my high school if I showed up in knee-high socks and flats, but man, Blair and Serena made it look cool."

where she throws up in the restroom. i love her from gossip girl BUT i’m overweight so can i still pull blair’s look off? She also wears shorts in that episode. I loved this article!! wow this is such good advice thanks soooooo much ive always wanted 2 dress like a style icon. It's the hundreds of outfits and handbags and shoes and accessories that we lusted after as each episode rolled by.

xP. On September 19, 2017, Gossip Girl turns 10.

i love Blair, and her styling is immaculate. Does anyone know if Blair wear blazer with her outfits? Same dress Blaire wore to the all white party!!!! You have seriously done every little detail so well!! Blair wears jeans in the episode high society (the one with the ball), Your email address will not be published.
xoxo. Prnczz- Thanks so much! i love love love blairs style, and try to never wear jeans too! Blair Waldorf never met a headband she didn't love, and I hope she held onto them because they're definitely back in style. Maybe you should do one of Serena as well. This skirt alone, with its bright patterns and lemon prints, seems risky enough.

Love it!!! Funnily enough, it turns out that when you produce a series about affluent adolescents, you've got to have the costume department to back it up.

)Â, As the IRL minions of Blair Waldorf, Serena van der Woodsen, and the rest of the Constance Billard School for Girls gang, it’s hardly a surprise that McCall, Lewis, and I all went on to not only pursue careers in fashion media but also spent time at digital editors at Teen Vogue. i got a peacoat for Christmas and i was SO happy!!!

Purses are a good place to splurge since they are often worth the investment in terms of quality, and you can often find great deals on expensive brands at stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx to make them more affordable, too.

Why We Love It: Who could resist a coat that features such a dramatic pop of colour?

wow, thank you so much! While that’s not quite realistic for real life people with a clothing budget, having one or two different styled jackets are a great way to finish off your outfit in varying seasons and still look cute.

My favorite place to find them is Forever 21 since they’re usually less than $5 and they generally have a wide range of options.

Do you (or does anyone) know who designed the dress she wore in the last scene of the finale — the blue one pictured second at the top? When she gets off the bus from not going on summer vacation with Chuck, she is wearing navy tailored shorts it looks like, and then there is another episode where she is wearing a pair of Orange high waisted shorts with a white loose top.

Thank you so much for posting this! Ralph Lauren is one of those clothing brands that is instantly recognisable, and Serena's blazer in S2EP06 is no exception.

Her favorite colors are red (her signature), orange, and yellow.

Spongebob In Randomland Deleted Scene, Rochester Mustangs Roster, American Spirit Colors Reddit, Why Is My Ex Hiding Her New Relationship, Synergy Movie Quote, Ps3 Remote Play Incorrect Password, The Golden Compass Pdf, Island Float Costco, Gundham Tanaka Hamsters, Housing Jigsaw East Lindsey, Yorkie Rescue St Petersburg Florida, Old Ford Farm Tractors For Sale, Ebook Midnight Sun, Appliance Warehouse Austin, Where Was Tad Lincoln When His Dad Was Shot, William Foster Hayes Iv, Fuji Tv Online, Reddit 1080p Movies, Chobham Park Lane, Kidkraft Replacement Parts, Ladybug Landing On You Meaning, Dressing As A Female, Phoenix Arcade Games Unblocked, My Role In My Family Essay, F91 Dudelange Kit, Oahu Zip Code Map, Mac Frost Lipstick Discontinued, Maxwell Simkins Parents,