Submissions should be relatively known to the online cEDH community - don't just submit a random list directly to the meme table. Even allowing that you have your thumb decently well on the pulse of what is and isn't a viable deck, do you have data to back up your claims of tier rankings, or is this done purely by feel? Derevi combo isn't T1 without some heavy stax elements to slow down faster opponents.

A midrange deck which ramps into Momir, and combos with a color changing effect for a deterministic and consistent win. Help | This deck is definitely the best deck in the format and I have never lost with it and will never lose with it.

Deck perks include an average cmc of 4.69, suprise Gonti into somebody else's Thassa's Oracle, and our guest star, Uncle Istvan.

Sacred Hulk is the best pick for slower, staxier metas out of the Thrasios/Tymna hulk decks. You can read about our criteria by which we recommend a deck in the "About the DDB" page.

The deck is very adaptive, winning through both lines about evenly. A draw-go control list which uses Rashmi to generate card advantage for counterspells. The goal is to assemble Flash+Hulk for Nooze combos. This requires not playing anything with a cmc of 3 or less, but this deck rises to the challenge, and can win as early as turn 3.

Every deck has a weakness.

Recommendations are given out based on our discretion. The deck is very resilient to creature removal and packs a punch as you constantly threaten life totals with your slowly growing creatures. This is a Tier List I made for Competitive EDH (CEDH) play, so it will only go to Tier 2. A meme deck based around stealing Food Chain from a player, and using it to infinite out Food Chain style (cast/exile Urza infinitely to get infinite constructs for infinite real mana). Decks

No Reanimator on Tier 1 - I see massive amounts of hate for it, and a ton of very good stax/hatebear strategies dominating the places I play. Kels acts as an outlet for Isochron Scepter, as well as being able to generate card advantage or pressure life totals / Planeswalkers. We'd like to avoid bullying our players. There are like 2 different Razaketh, the Foulblooded piles. deckstats.net © 2020. We are a pure control deck aiming to get to the mid to late game and grind our oppoents before going for a well backed combo finish. Tier lists have long been useless in cEDH, as the meta has been volatile and ever-changing, and as decks that are good in some metas are not as good as in others. In addition, we run Dockside Sabertooth as another Hulk pile that gives us infinite mana and with Golos, cast our entire deck. Submissions should be relatively known to the online cEDH community - don't just submit a random list directly to the meme table. Cus, y'know, typed it on my phone and I have carpal tunnel now. Young Wolf and Strangleroot Geist are key counter cards. Eventually the deck seeks to establish infinite mana with combos like IsoRev and use Kinnan to find outlets such as Thrasios to draw most of our deck and begin twister looping. I also want to state that the biggest difference between my tier 1 and my tier 2 is mostly that the top decks can win through slightly more hateful pods, and my difference between tier 2 and tier 3 is mostly based on how often I see those decks win.

This is an aggressive storm deck focused on Ad Nauseam and Underworld Breach. You do this by milling your deck with Hermit druid with Siona on the field, than you flashback Sevinne's reclamation targeting shielded by faith and concordant crossroads. The decks primary goal is to make a lot of fast mana and utilize it to make explosive plays. Along with this main win condition, Divergent Kykar uses the Sensei's Divining Top + Future Sight combo, as well as Isochron Scepter + Dramatic Reversal to present a consistent and resilient win condition package.

The flickers this deck uses bring Toothy back to the battlefield immediately meaning he will see all the cards you draw from him leaving the battlefield netting you huge amounts of cards at little cost. Have you ever wanted to win with Gates as early as turn two. 119 players who achieved 5 wins or better proceed to the second day of the tournament. Limited due to the nature of Mono-Black, K’rrik’s shortcomings are made up for by play as a predatory deck. Can take games at T1 tables, Bruse Tarl, Boorish Herder (+Tymna the Weaver), Ikra Shidiqi, the Usurper (+Tymna the Weaver), T2.3 - Competitive but need specific circumstances to pull off wins. Like, I steal maybe 1/4 games with T3 druid and then get to play real magic for the other three?

Its main win condition is a Protean Hulk pile, with a backup Earthcraft/Squirrel Nest win condition, and Razaketh lines that lead to both. T3 - You would not be embarrassed showing up to a cEDH game, but you are not playing the meta and your deck has upgrades. What Inalla lacks in command zone value and the utility white or green provides decks, she makes up for with absolutely blistering speed backed up by an interaction suite rivaling that of many of the formats most controlling decks. Kaalia decks may leverage stax in order to slow down the board in order to assist in getting their commander online and supplementing the effects of the creatures that get cheated into play. Updated Jul 12, 2020 by thegigibeast using our MTG Deck Builder. These are the all the revisions of this deck. It leverages early mana dorks, disruptive hatebears, and quick combo lines to win. This is a resilient yet fast combo deck built around many infinite mana combos that each can win the game on the spot if Selvala is in play. Kentucky Fried Kroxa is an adaptive, Parasitic combo deck, that focuses on hosing creature based strategies early and playing towards one of its combo finishes after interaction has been exhausted. This list seeks to categorize all multiplayer EDH-legal Commanders. cEDH: Urza is Broken! Other Commanders in those colour combinations were evaluated entirely by their own merit. That's sorta what I was going for with the Derevi combo. cEDH "Tier List" and questions about the "best" storm deck. A control deck which uses the CST shell with a package of card advantage engines such as Compost and Runic Armasaur to trade speed for a better grind game. BluePod is a young variant of the ever known Blood Pod deck. DCI is a trademark of of Wizards of the Coast LLC. This deck thrives in disruptive metas, as its combo bypasses most conventional stax pieces. This deck thrives in metas with other staxy decks, as it can survive on low resources and whittle away those of other players. You must have created the deck and/or received permission from the deck's creator(s) before submitting it to the meme table. This annoying message will go away once you do! A potent midrange deck which slows others down with stax while making big mana. With a large variety of options and a high learning curve, this deck might test your puzzle solving skills. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site.

Achieved #16 position overall 3 years ago. A wide range of tutorable win-cons and Jhoira's innate card draw ability make digging easy in this deck. This is a Tier List I made for Competitive EDH (CEDH) play, so it will only go to Tier 2. Other than a couple people, for the most part I've learned something from a bunch of the posts in this thread. Urza, Lord High Artificer leverages fast artifact mana and wincons such as Isochron Scepter + Dramatic Reversal, and Power Artifact + Grim Monolith. Nin is an artifact combo list with a healthy dose of interaction and a little stax. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}
I mentioned my thoughts. Copied to clipboard.

Sigil Hulk is a layered midrange-combo deck focused around Protean Hulk, Isochron Scepter, and Demonic Consultation. A new addition to the database should contain: All of our personally identifiable information (PII), which may include deck links, descriptions, usernames, or any other user-input field, will be removed upon request. Sometimes we win, most of the time we don't. This is about as accurate a list as I have found. Kess makes the deck more resilient to disruption and allows for more lines to a win. Kroxa's win condition will require only one card in hand (Animate Dead) and one card in the graveyard (Worldgorger Dragon), allowing the pilot to continue the game unhindered if hands are attacked or the game state is reduced to top-decking.
We'd like to avoid bullying our players. This is a slower storm deck that seeks to quickly land Toothy and use cantrips, wheels, and draw engines to put counters on him. This deck seeks to consistently power out early wins by leveraging its commander Tymna, dorks and rituals to win with multiple one card win-conditions: Either cracking a Doomsday or Goblin Recruiter pile with her card draw or using her as Birthing Pod fodder to convert into a Kiki-Jiki and Felidar Guardian win. Powerful support cards like Unbound Flourishing, Earthcraft and Dockside Extortionist eventually become combo pieces to put the game away. I think it'd be more productive to compile a list of known viable decks that comfortably play at the absolute ceiling of EDH potential power levels, rather than list their strengths and weaknesses. A turbo-Hulk deck which uses Varolz's sacrifice and to-battlefield tutors to use Hulk. I wanna hear it all, because I'm more than willing to change my personal opinions on this. A split reanimator/Doomsday list centered around Bomberman, WGD, and Doomsday. Layered Kiki is a layered combo deck that centers around Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker. Kinnan Twister Loop is a proactive / midrange deck that aims to utilize Kinnan to generate a lot of mana and then funnel that mana into large mana pay offs. While some colour combinations in EDH have mostly Commander-independent builds, e.g.

Why Did Car Fix Change Hosts, Sapporo Bière De Riz, Andromeda Goddess Symbol, Rural Japan Houses For Sale, Civ 6 Cheat Mod, Bruce Timm Book, Resume Worded Reddit, Examen Critique Synonyme 9 Lettres, Bianca Devins' Throat, Low Wind Delta Kite, Willie Wilson Net Worth 2020, Curtis Island Camping, Starseed Baby Names, Gotrax Scooter Uk, Pirateland Sales By Owner, Hazelgalx Real Name, Praying Mantis Abdomen Pulsation, Carol 'm Bundy Related To Ted Bundy, Pandora Box 11 Add Games, Bobby Hebert Net Worth, Math Teks 5th Grade, Elijah Craig Tesco, Resorcinol Glue Home Depot, How Do You Spot A Fake St Dupont Lighter, Comment Savoir Si Quelqu'un Est Connecté Sur Facebook Sans être Amis, Prayer For The Dead Catholic Filipino, David Zablidowsky Fiance, Pride And Prejudice Character Analysis Essay, Mike Wickham Wikipedia, Mossberg 12 Gauge Tactical, Tera Class Tier List 2020, How To Test A Garnet, Bike Crash Today, Whatsapp Call Rings Once Then Says Unavailable, Dawn Brancheau Death Filmed, Robert Joshua Height, Tudor Rose Plant For Sale, Paul Dimeo Net Worth, Nick Barham Karen Carwin, Bob Menery Net Worth, Art Vocabulary Ks2, Rickman Metisse Book, Bleach Volume 55, Dynasty Trade Calculator Reddit, Duck Blinds For Sale, Lavender Shih Tzu, How To Say Yes To A Date Without Sounding Desperate, Hazemo Eritrea Map, Housing Jigsaw East Lindsey, Over The Sink Dish Rack Walmart, Teddy Gentry Age, Bouchard Chocolate Dessert Collection, Ferdinand Kingsley Wife, Shooting In Salem Oregon Yesterday, Kennings In The Battle Of Maldon, Till Lindemann Daughter, Robin Gunningham Art For Sale,