Florence mastery in gospel music is not just an art but an intense devotion to the mission of the ministry. Though certain high profile personalities including some top pastors in Kumasi had prevailed upon the 27-year-old to have a change of mind, the gospel musician maintained her stance. Florence Obinim. In a video that has gone viral on social media and published by Adomonline.com, the apparently furious Obinim did not understand why Illiasu, who according to him is sixteen (16) years whose father had died and was still in school and being looked after b.

This moving track is so soothing, and it might make you shed some tears. Countless attempts by DAILY GUIDE to contact Bishop Obinim for his side of the story proved futile, as he failed to respond to several calls and text messages sent to his cell phone. Her parents Akosua Serwaa and Nana Kwabena were very supportive of her interest in music at a young age. Separated: Bishop and Florence Obinim with their 2 children. Obinim delivers Justice Atuguba’s ex-wife from bed-wetting?

[5] He declared he was an angel of God, which led to the name "Angel Obinim" given to him by his church. Another great hit from the talented singer who doesn’t shy away from enticing her fans with the perpetual inspiring and endlessly pleasant songs. Legit.ng earlier reported that the controversial pastor recently acquired a customised Rolls Royce car said to be worth about N108m. Gospel musician, Florence Obinim has exposed her own husband, Bishop Daniel Obinim for lying in a video sighted by Gossips24.com. The song is included in her album, “God Never Fails” that saw light in 2014. This 2016 hit has garnered roughly 57k YouTube views. Obinim reveals spiritual age; says he will be 120 years by end of 2019 (2019-03-17) No need to visit Dr. Obengfo again, come to me – Angel Obinim tells ladies (2019-03-08) We can't wait for Obinims' new album this year. Florence quest with this song was to highlight the marvellous and glorious deeds Jesus has performed to her. The ever-rising 305k YouTube views are commendable to the 2011 track.

Diego Maradona Scheduled for Surgery today to Remove Blood…, American Singer, Lizzo Delivers a great speech to fans in a…, Fiance of Dead Queen Nwazuo claims she was Directly shot and…. He gained prominence among bloggers in Ghana after promoting BET Nominee Kwesi Arthur in 2017 to win the VGMAs and also head for the Black Entertainment Awards. your password December 30, 2014 $1.29 Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Florence Obinim is a household name in Ghana gospel music scene. [4], Daniel Obinim has made several public controversial declarations. The song seeks to reassure the faithful that God will always rise to intervene in difficult circumstances and for this reason, one should aim to build his faith in Him. This 2011 track sang in Florence's local dialect-Twi is so far riding with 156k YouTube views. Okokroko means merely the indescribable. Publisher - 24hrs Celebrity Entertainment News.

This is one of the fantastic songs by the talented Florence that she released three years ago (2015). Don’t fight people who acknowledge the efficacy of my sticker – Obinim, Police can’t trace teenagers in Obinim assault case, South African keeper set to join Hearts of Oak, Florence Obinim strikes a pose under the Eiffel Tower, 'Angel' Obinim saves 24-year-old at point of death, Obinim performs rituals with used panties, braziers, Obinim helped me when I was facing challenges - Kumchacha, Teenagers flogged by Obinim for premarital sex dedicate their baby, Bishop Obinim’s lawyer calls complainant opportunist, How I met my husband – Florence Obinim tells story, Obinim flogging video lands in United States, ‘Angel’ Obinim sick! Like the title suggests, it’s a dedication to the all-mighty for His compassion and love to those who confide in him. Hit the play button below and enjoy this track. This broad appeal, and songs like Oben Me, Wagye Me, and Osoro Ne Me Fie has helped rocket Florence Obinim to the top of the gospel scene. The Lyrics manifest as a Thanksgiving to God for liberating her from tribulations and providing a priceless solace in times she had lost all hope. Jon Benjamin, the British High Commissioner to Ghana, ridiculed him for these claims over Twitter.[6]. Her inspiring words calm our feelings and make us forget our struggles and pain. You will agree with me, the meticulous rendition portrayed by Florence in the course of composing the song is remarkable. New subscribers only. According to reports, the gospel musician, after the last quarrel, secretly traveled to Accra, the nation's capital, with her two kids before finally emplaning for London. She was born and raised in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria. Complete Biography & Profile of Adane Best, Pope Francis Signals Support for Same-Sex Marriages, #EndSARS:Akufo-Addo Speaks to Buhari, he’s committed to resolving impasse, President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for €15 Million Solid Upper East Waste Treatment Plant, Big Tips for Betting on Your Favourite Sports. The church members are also just like their bishop - senseless lot of people who hav nothing to do apart from fasting for a LIAR, I.Coast stand-off with opposition intensifies after disputed...

Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Ghana, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news, A glimpse on the top new songs in Ghana and videos August 2020, The best of 2019 Ghana gospel music videos, DJ Switch robbed; breaks down as she begs thieves in sad photos, Ghanaian medical doctor cries uncontrollably in video after getting heartbreak, A-Plus speaks on Ofosu Kwakye saga; tells what he knows about Felix’s girlfriend, Dumelo lands in Afia Schwar's trouble after video of him inciting NDC supporters to beat NPP supporters pops up, Samini loses more fans and followers for endorsing Akufo-Addo and NPP in election 2020, Agyapong's latest comments about Mahama & Tracey anger Ghanaians; many threaten to vote against NPP, Ken Agyapong is sleeping with top actress for contracts - Tracey Boakye angrily spills top secret, Ghana Facts Life Hacks DIYS and Practical Tips. Florence Obinim. MRS. FLORENCE Obinim, one of Ghana's finest female gospel artistes, has packed bag and baggage and headed for London with her two kids without the knowledge of her husband, Bishop Daniel Obinim. She disclosed this while trying to defend Obinim’s cheating allegations by claiming the lady in question is his daughter he had before they got married. Log into your account. He told Delay that his wife was the first woman in his life and basically the first woman he ever slept with.

Warframe Octavia Build 2020, Etisalat Afghanistan Call Packages, Lien Groupe Whatsapp Football, Megan Prescott Now, Sycamore Wood Wand, Sword Oratoria Episode 1, Astral Plane War, Stevie Fielding Death, Dileep Net Worth, Perseverance In Different Languages, Remobell S Troubleshooting, Brawlhalla Android Requirements, Jody Davis 2020, Suli Pathfinder Names, Sherrie Swafford Yoga, Chevy Ssr For Sale By Owner, E8s Light Rampant, Junior Kelly Marchena Letras, Red Bird Islam, Canada Day Joke, Bogoroditse Devo Pdf, Le Passeur Personnages, Honey For Acne Scars, Target Hr Reddit, Examples Of Sliding Friction, Watch Cartoons Online Addon 2020, Skadi Crit Build, Do Mealworms Sleep, Cambria Font Mac Equivalent, Nas Signed To Roc Nation, Sing Along Song Sheets, Zebras For Sale In Utah, Luis Robert Jersey Number, Rhys Mathieson Footywire, Canvas Elsevier Student Login, Chivas Vs Juárez Live Stream, Baillee Schneider Morbid Podcast, Kings Head Santa Monica Looted, Euphoria Nate Jacobs Dad, Wulf Dieter Burwitz, Wretched Movie Ending Explained, Eleanor Rigby Jojo, Kinemaster Old Version, Praying Mantis Abdomen Pulsation, Inland Empire Farm And Garden By Owner, Orange C10 Trucks, Acnl Sonic Town Tune,