What makes you happy? And it’s right here. And of course, all magic aficionados know that Pottermore is where fans of the Harry Potter series go to feed their HP obsession with exclusive extra content from author J.K. Rowling, along with quizzes to find out their wand-type and be sorted into their houses (both Hogwarts and Ilvermorny). Are you ready to discover what your real patronus is? W e We can’t all go to Hogwarts and don the Sorting Hat, but here’s the next best thing – Wizarding World's very own Sorting Experience, previously on Pottermore! Discover how your patronus relates to your personality by answering these tough questions.

Cheaters never prosper. So, which house do you belong to? Unicorn. Or maybe even a Phoenix like Dumbledore? Are you Hufflepuff? Just like the Sorting Hat, we NEVER make a mistake, so be prepared to know once and for all which Harry Potter spirit animal is a match for you! You’ll know exactly which Patronus is yours after taking this very official Pottermore Patronus quiz! Even wizards and witches who are deemed qualified struggle with conjuring up a Patronus. If you wanted to have occamy as your patronus, here it is! Once you’ve become acquainted, you’ll be able to share your results, read the Patronus Charm writing by J.K. Rowling, or go back and visit your Patronus – which you can do at any time here. Whatever you do, make sure you answer all questions honestly, and with your first instinct to ensure you're getting the most accurate sorting! What do you seek in comfort? Here's my Patronus… pic.twitter.com/xnjKfjGMx4. Here's my Patronus... pic.twitter.com/xnjKfjGMx4. Finally, you can protect yourself properly from all those pesky Dementors flying about. Are you calculated or impulsive? When wizards and witches at home log on to take the quiz, they'll first be prompted to think of their happiest memory, before being taken through a 3-D animated forest where they'll answer a series of timed questions written by Rowling herself, according to Today. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast.

A winding path through a sunny and open meadow. With this info we’ll tell you what your Patronus is, and not only that we’ll tell you a bit about why it’s your Patronus. Want to know more about the Harry Potter universe?

To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. A small, nondescript box that has small chirping noises coming out of it. To understand what your patronus is, you need to think critically about your life. My new Patronus has personal associations and I like it even better…, … so as far as I'm concerned, the @pottermore test works! Harry eventually teaches Dumbledore’s Army how to cast it, members of the Order of the Phoenix use it to communicate, and Severus Snape’s Patronus reveals his true allegiance, even after all this time. Your Patronus can also change! Click here for an explanation to the Patronus quiz.. Engraved with “T.M.R.”. A terrier a la Ron? Update 10:03 am CT: It turns out magical creatures are possible results for the Patronus test. Your Patronus can also change! Be sorted, earn house points, take classes with our fine Hogwarts staff, debate which actor portrayed Dumbledore the best, and finally get some closure for your Post-Potter Depression. Last year, upon Pottermore’s relaunch, the site promised that “Soon, you’ll also be able to find out the form of your Patronus and ponder on what that means.” And so it did, but not before offering a number of teases online. (Please remember this is just an online quiz and won't be 100% accurate) Pottermore is extremely proud to reveal the new Patronus experience. You'll need JavaScript to take the quiz. Dementors feed upon happiness, love, and hope.

She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has covered everything from the Sundance Film Festival, NYFF, and Tribeca to New York Comic Con and Con of Thrones. Apparently, if you choose these options, combining to get a Dragon or a Hippogriff, you can actually get one of them a lot easier. Equally impressive is the number of animals within the Patronus test. The test has only been out for a few hours so we’ll have to wait to see all of the possible Patronuses we can get, although Dumbledore appears to be the only character with a Patronus in the form of a magical creature—a Phoenix. Pretty good, right? If you want to find out what wand you get for certain answers, you can try the Wand Quiz instead. Before you embark your journey on our Pottermore Patronus quiz, we here at MagiQuiz think that it’s pertinent for you to sit down and take the ultimate harry potter trivia quiz. Calling all Witches and Wizards! This extended version of the Pottermore Patronus Quiz takes into account every single quiz question in order to determine your match for each patronus.

A patronus is a silvery white guardian or protector, that can be conjured to protect against dementors. Length. What motivates you? A handful of rarities.

We won’t have to wonder about J.K. Rowling’s Patronus: In her reveal she shared that her results had changed between a trial run and the completed test. Think you already know what your patronus will be? We’ll give you a few minutes to finish that. On Wednesday, Pottermore started to tweet out a dark photo that, in subsequent tweets, began to reveal art of the Forbidden Forest and a silver wisp. Get ready to discover your Patronus on Pottermore. How to Get: Occamy Patronus on Pottermore | Surya - YouTube A tool to figure out how to get a certain wand.

So next time there’s a Dementor attack and you’re not sure what to do, all you have to do is just picture your happiest memory, and say “Expecto Patronum”. I've tested it myself 10 times, and I got 5 Dragons, 4 Hippogriffs and a Ocammy in 10 different accounts, although you can do it by deleting your account and doing it again on the same account. So far I've seen one hippogriff, one occamy and a unicorn… https://t.co/70e1PHjJiJ. Can You Name All of These Famous Dogs From Film and Television?

Just remember to focus on a happy memory… https://t.co/tdg9OkOOcm #ExpectoPatronum pic.twitter.com/Rl4a5KGclq, — Wizarding World (@wizardingworld) September 22, 2016.

It’s similar in manner to Pottermore’s other tests, but this one is timed: It wants you to go with your gut and pick the first answer you settle on.

All rights reserved.

Until then, take this quiz to see which animal should be your patronus!

A giant beanstalk, just waiting to be climbed (there’s definitely a giant with some gold up there).

Ask a question.

In case it somehow slipped your mind, Patronuses are super important in the Harry Potter series.

Which Chinese Zodiac Sign Matches Your Personality?
Answers in each question group belong to one of 2 or 3 categories. Time Travel With Us to Find out Which Ancient Civilization You Should Have Been Born in. Your answers will be timed and you can only discover your Patronus once. You can find out more about what a Patronus can do here. Now it’s time to discover yours. Are you Gryffindor? Well, we sure hope you did. (S/o to all my fellow swifts out there — and no, not the Taylor variety).

Each Patronus is different depending on the witch or the wizard. I was happy, because…, — J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 22, 2016, … my fondness for weaselly creatures is well documented. Each Patronus is different depending on the witch or the wizard. J.K. Rowling has said that if Voldemort ever came across a boggart, it would look like his own corpse as death is his greatest fear.

Before you embark your journey on our Pottermore Patronus quiz, we here at MagiQuiz think that it’s pertinent for you to sit down and take the ultimate harry potter trivia quiz. Did you expecto to get that? Did you ace it? Did you ace it? On Wednesday, Pottermore started to tweet out a dark photo that, in subsequent tweets, began to reveal art of the Forbidden Forest and a silver wisp.

Summon up your happiest memory, and the Patronus experience will take you through a beautiful forest where you’ll be asked to make a series of choices, based on a set of cryptic prompts written by J.K. Rowling. Are you ready to discover what your real patronus is? The Patronus charm plays a crucial role throughout the series as Harry casts it multiple times to save himself and others from Dementors. Find yours here. So by you yelling “Expecto Patronum” your Patronus will act as a sort of shield that will come between you and the Dementor. Your patronus should represent you in a way other magic doesn't, it is a window to your soul and a manifestation of you. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories.

The borzoi dog usually marks someone who is also easy-going, often quiet, and possessed of a good sense of humor. Your patronus should reflect your inner and outer self. Now that you’ve taken care of that, we think it’s time for you to take one of the most classic of all Harry Potter quizzes! I chose to use the 'Big five' personality traits in psychology to help determine which animal would be conjured from your patronus charm.

We’ve found the official questions from the Pottermore sorting test, but we’re reinterpreting the data in a whole new way.

I took the @pottermore test (which I wrote) ages ago when it was a work in progress and got a pine marten Patronus. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Back in September, Pottermore and J.K. Rowling announced that you can now sign on to the website for the Patronus experience. Pottermore. Pages . Sorry. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? A twisting path through the woods, surrounded by tall trees. J.K. Rowling also shared the story of discovering her own Patronus today on Twitter: ... my fondness for weaselly creatures is well documented.

New to the Wizarding World? With a lovely sign reading, "Keep Out: Dangerous". Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. Once you complete the test, Pottermore will ask you to cast your Patronus to reveal its form. All animals come with their own series of animations, which might explain why it took so long for Pottermore … Well think again! Pottermore subscribers can log on and find out which is their patronus animal. Locked with a heavy lock that appears impenetrable.

Whatever animal bursts from your wand, it won’t be a surprise.

Of course, it's important to remember that no Patronus is "better" than any other, so don't get too worked up if yours isn't "rare." Now, if you want more Harry Potter quizzes, you can take them here!

Wood. An elaborately carved wooden box with no lock, but a very heavy lid.
A cramped, cobblestone path lined with old shops. I’d just make sure I still got the best score. Harry Potter’s Patronus is a stag, Dumbledore’s is a phoenix, and Snape’s is a Doe! Lil Pump deletes 2016 tweet about Donald Trump after it resurfaces, Lil Wayne’s girlfriend dumps him after he supports Trump, Cursed ‘I ain’t never seen two pretty best friends’ TikTok gets memed, Alton Brown’s off-kilter Twitter rant captured our collective id. It is said that each wizard's Patronus manifests as a different animal unique to them, which is why the fact that we can now discover our very own Patronus is a pretty big deal.

Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and TV/film critic at the Daily Dot.

Oh, and don’t forget to tell us after you get your results if we were right? Find out your Patronus here, and prepare to be all like: Related: Watch the Harry Potter Cast Totally Fail HP Trivia. Answer the mysterious questions, and navigate your way through the forest to cast your new Patronus friend. We hope you love the animal you discover. An iron box with a lock that speaks. What animal would be your patronus in Harry Potter?

Crown Royal Honey Calories, Craigslist Fayetteville North Carolina General, Drew Roy On Icarly, How To Build Ganymede Summoners War, Financial Probity Meaning, Jonah Goldberg Daughter, Grade Navy Seals, Usd To Colombian Peso, Flight 965 Survivors, Stable Ronaldo Twitch, Athenian And Spartan Education System Pdf, Honda Helix Trike Kit, Yandhi Meaning In Telugu, This Is Us Season 4 Dvd, Environmental Impact Of Meat Production Essay, Taxi 2 Online Subtitrat, Ice Wyvern Not Spawning Ragnarok, Female Dog Anatomy, Comment Payer Un Horodateur, Keuka Lake Depth, Banana Man Lyrics, Potty The Parrot, Craigslist Heavy Duty Wrecker, Dreamcast Cdi Archive, Reconstructive Postmodernism Art, Jumping Candle Flame, Female Parakeet Cere, Goraghwood Railway Station, Ginger And Cinnamon Tea For Period, Mary Dixie Carter Photoshop, Refurbished Ps4 Tesco, Efl Trophy Final 2020 Cancelled, Rumi Neely Husband, Ge Refrigerator Keurig Troubleshooting, Blue Tv App Superbox, Canary Bird Colors, Zebras For Sale In Utah, Arne Naess Jr Will And Testament, Movie Streaming Sites, Stryker The Cat Declawed, What You Seek Is Seeking You Mandalorian, Employee Scheduling Algorithm Java, Chanel West Coast Boyfriend Now, Flyquest Solo Toxic, Echec Et Mort Steven Seagal Film Complet Vf, How To Turn Off Lights In Hospital Room, Nintendo Eshop Card Scratched Too Hard, Does Monk Get Married To Natalie, Maplestory Ellin Forest Quest Guide, Read Manga Raw Online, Nursing Associate Essay, Neptune Essay Conclusion, Shooting Dogs 123movies, Damien Harris College Stats, Sparrowhawk Patronus Traits, Kyle Pitts Family, Hungarian Rhapsody No 6 Difficulty, Aqa English Literature A Level Coursework Examples, Where Is Roscoe Dash From, Silver Girl Fleetwood Mac Meaning, Toyota Sienna 2021 Price, Kobe 24 Flag, Alianna Marika Nassos, Havasu Rock Crawlers, Bigg Boss Tamil, Gas Scooters For Sale, 3x4 Grow Tent, Does Wolf Steam Oven Air Fry, Pepsico Employee Benefits, Acer Nitro 50 Wireless Charging, Chuck E Cheese Band Characters, Je Viens De Sirius,