He co-produced the film and also starred in the lead role, alongside Ray Winstone, Ian McShane and Michael Smiley. Johnny Harris (born 3 November 1973) is an English actor, screenwriter, producer and director best known for his roles in film and television, including Jawbone, This is England '86, A Christmas Carol, The Salisbury Poisonings, Medici, Troy: Fall of a City, Snow White and the Huntsman, Fortitude, Monsters: Dark Continent, The Fades, Welcome to the Punch, and London to Brighton. In 2018, Johnny appeared as Agamemnon in the BBC Netflix Drama series Troy: Fall of a City. 1 Comment I grew up in Oregon, a state on the west coast just above California. Johnny made his debut behind the camera in 2018, directing the music video for the Paul Weller single ‘Gravity’. Another feature film followed with Welcome to the Punch starring James McAvoy, and Mark Strong, being released internationally in 2013. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Now that I live far away from Oregon, I miss the peaceful environment of the mountain air and the fresh smell of pine trees. World Tourism Day: Nathan Miller talks about…Ohio! The following year he reprised the role in This Is England '88, with the show winning the BAFTA TV Award for Best Mini-Series. World Tourism Day: Johnny Harris talks about…Oregon! Every so often I get to return to Oregon, and I always make an effort to escape the city and spend time in nature where I can be reminded of special essence that exists in the forest. [6] [5] As well as his television and film work, he has also performed as a comedian at the Winnipeg Comedy Festival, Just for Laughs Festival, and the Halifax Comedy Festival, as well as on the CBC Radio comedy series The Debaters. Douglas County Released or Transferred Inmates : Jun-03-2020. [10] ( Log Out /  [citation needed] and BIFA Award Nominations in both 'Best Actor' and 'Best Debut Screenplay' categories. Harris also co-produced the movie. He started his career on the stage in London's fringe theatre scene before landing his breakthrough role in the feature film London to Brighton. In an interview in The Independent on Sunday at the time of the film's release, celebrated British film director Shane Meadows said of Harris' performance in the film: "It's an incredibly bold and massively powerful performance, the best I've seen on celluloid for a long time.". In 2018 Harris returned to our television screens to play Agamemnon in the BBC / Netflix series Troy: Fall of a City. FREE Background Report. The water gets very deep and the mossy rock walls become narrower and narrower as you get deeper into the canyon. The following year he played Franklin Scrooge in the BBC, Fox TV adaptation of A Christmas Carol alongside Guy Pearce, Andy Serkis and Stephen Graham. Change ). In 2015, Harris played Ronnie Morgan in the Sky Atlantic/Pivot 12-part drama Fortitude alongside Sir Michael Gambon and Stanley Tucci. Reblogged this on lava kafle kathmandu nepal. Here are some of the shots I got during my trip back to the beautiful Oregon: This shot was taken when I was up to my chest in water. [1][2] Harris is best known for his roles in the television series Murdoch Mysteries,[3] Still Standing and Hatching, Matching and Dispatching,[1] as well as the films Young Triffie, Moving Day, and Grown Up Movie Star.[1]. World Tourism Day: Johnny Harris talks about…Oregon! 98.9k Followers, 527 Following, 679 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Johnny Harris (@johnny.harris) Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. In the same year, he also made his debut behind the camera, directing the music video for the Paul Weller single Gravity. This summer I went back to Oregon to visit my family. He received BAFTA and Royal Television Society Award nominations for his performance in the Shane Meadows cult television series This is England '86.

The show was written by Steven Knight and produced by Tom Hardy and Ridley Scott. Filming took place in Rome and Tuscany. Born in Lambeth, London, in November 1973, Harris studied acting at Morley College. [8], Harris at the 2013 CFC Annual Gala & Auction, "Jonny Harris juggles acting and standup in CBC shows", "Murdoch Mysteries' Jonny Harris hosts new show Still Standing", "Bruce McCulloch, Jonny Harris, Rick Mercer on summer jobs", "Murdoch Mysteries’ Jonny Harris hosts new show Still Standing", "Jonny Harris showcases small town humour in Still Standing", "Jonny Harris, Emma Hunter to co-host 2018 Canadian Screen Awards", "Nominees in major categories for the 23rd Gemini Awards", "24th Annual Gemini Awards Nominations Announced - Broadcaster Magazine", "2016 Canadian Screen Awards Nominees Announced", "CBC's The National, Tragically Hip broadcast winners at Canadian Screen Awards", "Global News wins two 2017 Canadian Screen Awards", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jonny_Harris&oldid=974793552, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 25 August 2020, at 01:59. He also starred as DCI John Hind, opposite Anne-Marie Duff in From Darkness, a new four-part drama for BBC1. Join Facebook to connect with Johnny Harris and others you may know. Johnny received a BAFTA Film Award Nomination in Outstanding Debut category for his work on the film. [11] A mini-series based on the tragic real life events of 2018. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It was worth it! Harris continued a run of award-winning projects with a leading role in the BBC drama The Fades, which won a BAFTA TV Award for Best Drama Series. In 2020, Johnny starred as Bruno Bernardi in the third and final season of the Netflix drama series Medici Season 3 (2019). World Tourism Day: Sam Galloway talks about…Hawaii! The show was exec produced by Tom Hardy and Ridley Scott and written by Steven Knight. Jonathan Harris (born September 22, 1975) is a Canadian actor and comedian from Newfoundland and Labrador. In 2019, Johnny appeared as Franklin Scrooge in the BBC/Fox TV adaptation of A Christmas Carol alongside Guy Pearce, Andy Serkis and Stephen Graham. My childhood gave me a deep appreciation for the beauty of pine trees, mountain creeks, mossy rocks and mountain cold water. ( Log Out /  Filming took place on location in Cape Town, South Africa. Four years later, Meadows cast Harris in This Is England '86. The production was backed by BBC Films and released in cinemas in May 2017. Oregon is one of the smaller states in the US and is covered with vast portion of pine forest.

Suli Pathfinder Names, Vistaprint Military Discount, Superman Exile Omnibus Review, Wombat Vs Beaver, Kate Firth Kids, Emerson Peraza Wikipedia, Mink Point Siamese, Glute Stretches Pdf, Bone Gap Quotes, Xena Dog Name Meaning, In Man's Struggle Against The World, Bet On The World Meaning, Nischelle Turner Age, Csgo T Side, Ben Grogan Horse Trainer, How Long Does A Graco Spray Tip Last, Talia Mar Net Worth, Starling Pie Recipe, Halloween Trends 2021, Edf France Login My Account, Apex Legends Silhouette, Jack Maxwell Health 2020, Dungeons Of Drakkenheim Module, Round Top, Tx Antique Show 2020, Hello Kitty Face Mask Lil Uzi, Yiddish Translator With Voice, Gizelle 'd Avanzo, Simmy Bow Wikipedia, Gtx 1650 Power Supply Requirements, Collective Minds Discount Code, Rabbits For Sale Lake City Fl, Raleigh East Designs, Jt Fowler Dancer, Bleach Thousand Year Blood War Deaths, Can Minecraft Java Play With Bedrock, Bug Club School Code List, Confessions From A Holiday Camp Youtube, Rock Painting Stencils, Persepolis Feminism Essay, Battle Royale Ultimate Edition Volume 4, Sunchaser Pontoon Parts, Nike Nfl Jersey Size Chart Compared To Reebok, Best Players To Trade For Mlb The Show 20, X Ray Vision Minecraft, Alleviate Or Cure Crossword Clue, Olympiacos Vs Wolves En Vivo, Heather Van Norman Net Worth, Jerick Mckinnon Injury History, Wfbr Radio History, Caleeb Pinkett Wife, Composite Bonding Ruined My Teeth, Staind Tormented Songs, ⏰ ✈ Guess The Emoji, Khara In Arabic Writing, William Traylor Cause Of Death, Platypus Spiritual Meaning, Grade 7 Reading Comprehension, Pekingese Puppies For Sale Ontario, Grade 7 History Worksheets Canada, When I Was Young In The Mountains Printable, Doom Eternal Quotes, How To See My Comments On Tiktok, Quinte Isle 4 Season Cottages For Sale, How To Turn Off Proximity Sensor For Whatsapp, How Smart Are Wild Rabbits, Potty The Parrot, Alianna Marika Nassos, Kia Seltos Roof Racks, Pig Butchers Pokkle, Pearl Krabs Quotes, Victoria Secret Wholesale, Igpx Immortal Grand Prix Episode 1, Dennis Bateman Tf2, Yeezy Cream Yellow Heel, Strongest To Weakest Marvel Characters, Alpha Omega Senior College, Teams リンク 短縮, Brooke Dillman Husband,