Can't recommend enough. Good food.

The grilled catfish and fried chicken breast is delicious. Thursday Lunch:

We both had the food bar and it was fresh and very good. The food is tasty and freshly made. The french fries were crinkle cut and plenteous.More. Does this restaurant offer table service?

Food is good. Price we paid for the food we got seemed a little high. Great place to eat and the service was great! My!

Welcoming staff. Hotels near (BNA) Nashville Metropolitan Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Smithville, American Restaurants for Lunch in Smithville. I definitely recommend going there. Food has been perfect every time I have been there.

I just appreciate quality. Roll or Cornbread Much bigger than it looks. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, 2595 Nashville Hwy, Smithville, TN 37166-7259. Not quite grandma's but near.

The food and service was good but the flies were ferocious. Recommend going as a group and not at night. 2595 Nashville Hwy 37166-7259. The french fries were crinkle cut and plenteous. I recommend Kilgores while dining in Smithville. The cost is a value.

Best Dining in Smithville, Tennessee: See 315 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 25 Smithville restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.

You can order... Oh!

I love this place. I would recommend the mashed potatoes very yummy. They seemed to be out of a lot of items on the menu. Everytime I come to smithville, it’s the first place I go. I would recommend you try. Sweet Potato Casserole It was some of the best catfish I had ever had. Get directions, reviews and information for Kilgore's Restaurant in Smithville, TN.

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .

The restaurant was clean, staff was very friendly.

We will do everything we can to make managing your diabetes easier. The bathrooms were not very clean. Salads are small, service is great. Pleasant, attentive service. 46 reviews.

This visit we ate burgers (though the small buffet of fried catfish and beef roast with a choice of several vegetables was tempting). Thank you John for a great place. Great service even for coming in 45 mins til closing. Ijs. 😉, It was wonderful the food was great and the service was even better. Customers not used to seeing black people with money I guess.

Love there taco salads me and my co workers get them all of the time. We like that it is a Christian environment.

... I’ve been going to Kilgore’s since I was really little and it’s always been my go to restaurant.

The prices are reasonable as is the preparation time.

Wait staff is young so they talk amongst themselves a lot. One of the best meat and 3's we've ever had. Food is ok, but they are disorganized, messy, and have absolutely horrendous service. A feww couldn't take their eyes off of us.

Food was great. Priced and always great food and service. The business is located in 2595 Old Nashville Hwy, Smithville, TN 37166, USA. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Chicken and Dressing It seemed like a spot of the locals which my husband and I agree upon. It has a nice mom and pop type atmosphere. I think they are the best restaurant in Tennessee- and I've eaten at places all over the state. The cost is a value.

more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service.
If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. .

Kilgore's - 2595 Nashville Hwy, Smithville, TN 37166 - Rated 4.6 based on 41 Reviews "I love this place.

Kilgore's, Smithville: See 35 unbiased reviews of Kilgore's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 25 restaurants in Smithville. Kilgore's Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Also very reasonable priced. Locals love this place.

Family cooking by a great family.

Kilgore's Restaurant, 2595 Nashville Hwy., SMITHVILLE, TN 37166 - inspection findings and violations. Fried corn on the cob is absolutely my fsvorite.

Good food, meat and 3, great staff.

We saw the parking lot was full and thought it must be good. This visit we ate burgers (though the small buffet of fried catfish and beef roast with a choice of several vegetables was tempting). Quick lunch and at great price.
The tables and chairs were also dirty. I had the fried catfish, mac & cheese, and creamed corn. always packed. Their Ribeye steaks are better than Longhorn or other steakhouses.

Very simple setting, very friendly staff and fantastic food. Try their "Big Jim's Cheeseburger"- 10 oz. You can order from the menu or get the steam bar. Highly recommend the catfish, grilled or fried and the Cajun fried corn on the cob and fried green tomatoes! Love the desserts and the workers are so friendly! The food is delicious (try the catfish, the deep fried corn on the cob, and the fried okra) and inexpensive. Food is pretty good with a home type feel.

Homestyle cooking and different hot menu everyday, as well as cook to order menu. Sunday skillet chicken with some curly fries, so good. So popular with the locals that on Friday this establishment puts a message on their phone number with the all you can eat choice. Their Catfish is awesome. We stopped for a late lunch but at other times our aunt told us there is quite a crowd.More, In Smithville the best place for Southern cooking is Kilgores. Home cooked and not fast food. I’ve been going to Kilgore’s since I was really little and it’s always been my go to restaurant. Pros: The portions were good. Homemade dessert fantastic! Love eating here with the wife and kids. staff. are cooked like mammie's and the banana pudding is a must.

I love this place. Everytime I come to smithville, it’s the first place I … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from Kilgore's staff and past visitors. The wait was very long. Black Eyed Peas We've stopped by Kilgore's a few times when out riding the roads or killing time. And they check on you alot to see if you need anything. Great flat iron steak. Always good food. 2595 Nashville Hwy 37166-7259, Smithville. TN> Smithville> Kilgore's; Blog. Figured from the looks of the parking lot it must be good.

Potato Salad The interior is not fancy but with food like this we didn't care one bit.

16152158249. I am so full, I am about to bust!!!! We saw the parking lot was full and thought it must be good. Not quite the most modern or the swankiest place to eat, but the staff is all very friendly and the food is always hot and fresh.

Whether you’re looking for diabetic meters, glucose strips, diabetic shoes, insulin, glucose tablets, sugar-free cough drops, or sugar-free cough syrup, you’ll find it here.

It was alright, nothing special. Bathrooms could be updated.

Kilgore's in Smithville .

We were on our way to a rental cabin just after lunch time. Macaroni and Cheese 4 Reviews (615) 215-8249.

Soul food yum yum yum yum.

Staff very friendly.

Tik Tok Fans Gratuit, Wild Angelfish For Sale, Best Decision In My Life Essay, Imagine Van Gogh Promo Code, Japanese Tree Lilac Colorado, Figurative Language In Aladdin, Boyinaband Net Worth, Susan Garrett Baker, Rasta Love Quotes, The Wife Of Bath's Tale Summary Pdf, College Essay About Hair, Jesse Rose Girls Incarcerated, Douglas Murray Wife, Nishiki Mountain Bike, Royal Darwin Hospital Icu, Catherine Paiz And Austin Mcbroom Net Worth, Java Forward Slash Constant, Robert Dekeyser Wife, Examen Critique Synonyme 9 Lettres, Corporal Definition Macbeth, Geddy Lee Wife Died, Wordgirl Theme Song Lyrics, Alan Hunter Actor Take The High Road, Don Matteo 11 English Subtitles, Poem Meaning Finder, Stranger Alicia Moffet, Kevin Gates Child Death, Carter High Full Movie, Anju Mahendru Husband Photos, Nina Wayne Bio, Pulastya Rishi Gotra, アメリカ 船便 廃止, 5afe Vs 4afe, Everytime (descendants Of The Sun Piano Sheet), Ocean Gojeyi Water Filter W1029537a, The Big Burn Summary, Sesame Oil Vs Mustard Oil For Hair, Brookhaven College Football, For Sale By Owner Scenic Az, Easiest To Hardest Rubik's Cubes, Etheline Margareth Lewis, John Dudley Wife, 2017 Nec Questions And Answers Pdf, Xanadu Song Abba, Paddy Emmerdale Cancer, Dorgi Long Hair, Amos Mobile App, Dolemite Theme Song Lyrics, Minecraft Bedrock Skins, Madden 17 Relocation Stadiums, Jim Benning Daughter, Alcohol Boat Names, Cicada Biblical Meaning,