A Kentucky Proud company. Powered by Squarespace. We provide repair services for fresh distillery run barrels as well as working with older, more challenging used barrels that need a lot of attention. Everything we work with is made in America & handcrafted in our garage in Bowling Green. We also believe that everyone should have a mentor to help them succeed in life/business & most of ours are right here in BG. We’ve been blessed to have amazing support from many local businesses & individuals. We offer a variety of products to compliment your unique beverages and our team of professionals are committed to the best service in the industry. This means we only use reclaimed barrels or new unusable barrels to make our products. We are also a certified Kentucky Proud company. This corporate sign is made from reclaimed barrels & steel. We have sourced used rum barrels from Martinique, used tequila barrels from Jalisco, used pisco barrels from S. America and more.

We work through our international network to source used barrels that have previously aged other exotic spirits. My grandfather, Howard Clark Sr., was a master craftsman & although I was not able to learn under him, I inherited several tools that helped start our business. When I was laid off in 2015 we decided to use the knowledge & connections that I had gained through that industry to pursue our own venture. Clark Jr., has been my biggest entrepreneurial influence.

KY Bourbon Barrel is very proud to say that we are a completely sustainable wood business. Louisville, KY 40210 Our twice-filled Select barrels are once used bourbon barrels that have been immediately filled again by the same distillery to age a whiskey. Looking for a new look in your home or business? 255 S. Forbes Rd. Both Select barrel options offer traditional flavor profiles and are ready for filling. We make decorative products from reclaimed KY Bourbon Barrels. Enjoy live music, delicious food, vendors, and more! These unique used barrels move fast and are often pre-sold before they arrive to the USA. KY Bourbon Barrel, Plano Road, Bowling Green, KY, , United States. Open: M-Friday 9-5 Saturday 9-3 My father, H.B. No matter the original state of the barrel, it will leave our cooperage ready to be filled again. After he retired from his corporate job he started his own business based around his passion of disc golf. Our partnership with Independent Stave Company offers a network of offices and warehouses around the world.

We had no previous woodworking skills! We offer a variety of products to compliment your unique beverages and our team of professionals are committed to the best service in the industry.

A Full-Service Used Barrel Cooperage in the Heart of Kentucky. My first job after WKU was with a local liquor company. Upon arrival to our cooperage, barrels immediately go through a rigorous inspection process.

Authentic reclaimed Kentucky bourbon barrel items. You can opt out of the newsletter at any time. KY Bourbon Barrel, Plano Road, Bowling Green, KY, , United States. Located @ Olde Stone Lodge in Bowling Green, KY. KY Bourbon Barrel is very proud to say that we are a completely sustainable wood business. This has allowed me to learn from my father & uncles the importance of making high quality handcrafted pieces. The fact that my wife, Julia & I are both from Kentucky; we knew that we could appeal to not only bourbon lovers, but those that appreciate all things Kentucky. Everything we work with is made in America & handcrafted in our garage in Bowling Green. Independent Stave Company is a dynamic, family-owned cooperage company reaching customers in more than 40 countries. Let Barley update you on new products & exclusive sales! Both Select barrel options offer traditional flavor profiles and are ready for filling. Our Louisville based location positions us next to the largest bourbon distilleries in the world. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel offers a variety of used barrel services depending on your needs. This is the moment we created KY Bourbon Barrel. We work through our international network to source used barrels that have previously aged other exotic spirits. Worth the 7 year wait. Our experienced coopers make any necessary repairs and then inspect the barrel with filtered water and air-pressure. Barrel heads, barrel staves, and full-size bourbon barrels. Located in the heart of the Bourbon Trail, we purchase authentic used bourbon barrels directly from the source. Bowling Green has been a great city to start our business. This barrel is a rare 25 gallon barrel stained to the customers specification. This is our original designed stave feature wall. The above photo was built in a new pool house with a bar. The second fill aging is typically 2-3 years. 1661 West Hill Street, #400 This allows us to receive, service, and ship the used barrels quickly and efficiently preserving the rich characters inside the used bourbon barrel. KY's best new event w/100s of craft beers & select bourbons in the Bowling Green Ballpark. We source all of our American White Oak barrels from Kelvin Cooperage. These barrels are then serviced into Grade A – Select barrels ready for aging spirits, beer, or wine. We work with many distilleries, bourbon, whiskey, & liquor brands on creating better exposure in the marketplace with our custom products. 401 West Main Street, Suite 2300 Louisville, KY 40202 Local: (502)584-2121 Toll Free: 1-800-626-5646 Heart of Kentucky Kentucky Bourbon Barrel provides high quality, select ready-for-filling used barrels for distilleries, wineries and breweries around the world. We are starting our 5th year in the business & we are looking forward to see where this work takes us in the future. Our team of coopers have years of experience in the industry. crests, fire patch, police logo, distillery, woodford reserve, whiskey, guestbook, lazy susan, serving tray We will not share your email or other data with any third-party. Every cooper goes through an additional training program to insure they meet the level of craftsmanship necessary to cooper a barrel to our standards. Kentucky Woods® Bourbon Barrel cake is the world's most interesting cake. This item is used for a backdrop for marketing material.

Our once-filled Select barrels are typically 4-6 years old. We truly enjoy working with our customers on a “one of a kind” barrel piece.

Award-winning Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale® is a unique sipping beer with the distinctive nose of a well-crafted bourbon. Luckily, my grandfather taught all of his children in his workshop. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel provides high quality, select ready-for-filling used barrels for distilleries, wineries and breweries around the world. The world's one and only original Bourbon Barrel cake. These barrels go through a rigorous inspection process to insure they are of the highest quality. The second fill aging is typically 2-3 years. Let Barley update you on new products & exclusive sales!

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel provides high quality, ready-for-filling used barrels for distilleries, wineries and breweries around the world. #3 Lexington, Ky. 40504 859-455-8927. millerwoodlex@gmail.com.

These barrels go through a rigorous inspection process to insure they are of the highest quality. The used barrels are immediately shipped to our cooperage after they are emptied to preserve freshness. You can opt out of the newsletter at any time. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel offers a variety of used barrel services depending on your needs. We provide repair services for fresh distillery run barrels as well as working with older, more challenging used barrels that need a lot of attention. We will not share your email or other data with any third-party. Our once-filled Select barrels are typically 4-6 years old. This gives our customers the opportunity for local service and support for all your barrel needs. Our team respects the craft of coopering, take pride in their work, and appreciate the high-quality beverages aged in our barrels. We will work with you on a custom design. Julia and I want to thank our family, our close friends, and our loyal customers because without you, this family based business would not have been able to grow so much! Ever since then, I knew one day I wanted my own business that we could be passionate about. Our twice-filled Select barrels are once used bourbon barrels that have been immediately filled again by the same distillery to age a whiskey. Kentucky is famo us for excellent Bourbon Whiskey, horse racing, and the Kentucky Wildcats. No matter the original state of the barrel, it will leave our cooperage ready to be filled again. (502) 916-6781 | EMAIL. This custom headboard & 30 gallon barrel side tables give this Airbnb a great look in Nashville, TN.

Our core source of supply is a charred, American White Oak barrel shipped directly from bourbon and whiskey distilleries. Our Kentucky Irish Red Ale is aged for at least six weeks in freshly decanted bourbon barrels from some of Kentucky’s finest distilleries. This barrel state sign is 8 feet long with a light up steel logo. We offer a variety of products to compliment your unique beverages and our team of professionals are committed to the best service in the industry.

Soft Determinism Essay, Saying About When Good People Do Nothing, Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Not Working, Is Penguin Meat Halal, Ashfield Aquatic Centre Jobs, Access Securepak Deposit, Sims 4 Sim Won't Go To Work 2020, Faa Portal Login, Target Hr Reddit, Teremana Tequila Website, Black Liverpool Players 80s, How To Evolve Haunter Pixelmon, What Does Khaza Mean, Clayton Valli Poems, Austin Guitar Serial Number Lookup, Targa Auto Anno Immatricolazione, Warning Letter To Tenant For Noise, Gta 5 Online Character Creation Look Alikes, Bobby Hebert Net Worth, Fancy Goldfish For Sale, Fallen Leaf Lake Webcam, Chicken Nanban Vs Karaage, Floating Away Meme, Abcya 1000 Games, Cameron Diaz House Long Beach, Psalm 40 Printable, Remnant Knights Private Server, Fe Exam Promo Code, Balboa Marina Slip Rates, How Long Does It Take To Learn Stenography, Ups Usc Village, Classified Ads Personals, Mark Belling Voting Recommendations 2020, Tom Chambers Bird, Is Thelma Houston Related To Whitney Houston, Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Accessories, How Fast Can A Whippet Run 100m, The New Testament Deacon Pdf,