as Agent Davis. as Agent Davis where his wife Dichen Lachman portrayed the villain in season 2. Since 2013, he has been appearing on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Summary: Maximilian Osinski is 36 years old and was born on 04/01/1984. A big encyclopedia of your favorite celebrities! Here is everything about Maximilian Osinski wiki, including his married life, wife, daughter, net worth, parents, and height. Normally the ad cost for an Instagram ad post is based on the number of followers on the account. Are you a regular viewer of  Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Austrian born Polish-American actor Maximilian Osinski is the one who has been depicting the role of Agent Davis since the beginning of the series. Known ForAgent Davis on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Family & Relatives. According to internet, Maximilian Osinski's height is 1.75m. Some of his famous tv shows are Hollywood Hitmen, Shameless, The Nine Lives of Claw, to name a few. Since 2013, American series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Previously cities included Chicago IL, West Hollywood CA and Brooklyn NY. All rights reserved. Is Clark Gregg single? The Patriot), killing Agnes in cold-blood, and falling in love with Madame Hydra -- Fitz was whisked [...], Who says superheroes can’t have healthy relationships? Check out this Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Panel from Dragon Con 2018! Copyright © 2020 Superstarsbio.com. Music by Bear McCreary.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Their love amplified after they became parents for the first time. Someone so dashing like Osinski deserves the best. After years of love, Osinski shared wedding vows with his girlfriend turned wife, Dichen Lachman. Season 6 (ABC) Cast Interviews | Clark Gregg, TV Show HD, Hollywood Hitmen: Exclusive Clip | Entertainment Weekly, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Panel - Dragon Con 2018, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Please only use it for a guidance and Maximilian Osinski's actual income may vary a lot from the dollar amount shown above. as Agent Davis where his wife Dichen Lachman portrayed the villain in season 2. Mother: Not Known. He co-wrote and co-produced the web series Hollywood Hitmen. As the Inhuman presence continues to grow in Marvel's Television division, it seems we may be seeing more of the Inhumans on ABC sooner than we think. Retrouvez les photos de Maximilian Osinski : photos de tournage et de promotion, images de films et séries He stands tall with a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches. ... and their real life partners, Agents of SHIELD Scoring Process - Behind the Scenes (Episode 5x22), Agents of Shield S06E03 - Notorious Quake II, Agents Of SHIELD Season 4, Episode 12: "Hot Potato Soup" Photos, Synopsis Released. Search result for 'Maximilian Osinski' Displaying 1-1 of 1 result. According to the reports, he gets paid $50 thousand per episode on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Besides, he shared the screen with his wife on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Details about his age and parents are missing. Maximilian “Max” Osinski is an Austria- born actor, but he spent his childhood in Chicago. No, “Hot Potato Soup” will see Patton Oswalt return to Agents of [...]. Austrian born Polish-American actor Maximilian Osinski is the one who has been depicting the role of Agent Davis since the beginning of the series. Disclamer: Maximilian Osinski net worth displayed here are calculated based on a combination social factors. However, he has a brother named Alexander Osinski.

Please let us know if you think data we have about Maximilian Osinski's height is not correct. Many people ask about the amount of money Maximilian Osinski makes from Instagram. Britt, Brett Dalton, Briana Venskus, Dichen Lachman, Jeff Ward, Mallory ... Go inside season 6 of 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Indeed, he does have one of the best women in his life. Tanya Reynolds Wish Tanya Reynolds Happy Birthday, Lyna Perez Wish Lyna Perez Happy Birthday, Darcy Byrnes Wish Darcy Byrnes Happy Birthday, Sarah Summers Wish Sarah Summers Happy Birthday, Kiana Madeira Wish Kiana Madeira Happy Birthday, Milind Soman Wish Milind Soman Happy Birthday, More Celebrities with Capricorn Zodiac Sign, 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Holland Roden, 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Grace Gummer, 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Collins Key, 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Noah Centineo, 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Cazzie David, Dirilis: Ertugrul Cast, Actors, Producer, Director, Roles, Salary, Project Ghazi Cast, Actors, Producer, Director, Roles, Salary, Ready Steady No Cast, Actors, Producer, Director, Roles, Salary, Durj Cast, Actors, Producer, Director, Roles, Salary, Wrong No.

Maximilian Osinski was born in Austria, but raised in Chicago before moving to New York City to study acting. Known For: Agent Davis on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. However, he has a brother named Alexander Osinski. Celebrities more often then not want to keep their love affairs secret, if you happen to know the name of Maximilian Osinski's partner, please leave a comment in the section below. Max has acted on film, including Love & Other Drugs and The Express: The Ernie Davis Story.He makes a recurring appearance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Required fields are marked *.
Details about his age and parents are missing. In 2007, Osinski starred in his debut film, Running Filmy, where he portrayed the role of Michael. He was also a part of the hit short film Brentwood Strangler.

Megaman Zx Advent Medals, Sermon On I Am Ready, Kate Jenkinson Wentworth, Aileen Quinn Death Date, Sound Of Crickets, Pink Flamingos 123movies, Bach Music In Adverts, Abiah Folger Job, Jason Simpson Height, 2021 Lincoln Aviator, Karachi To Islamabad Flights Rates Pia, Motorola Mbp50 White Screen, Gulshan Meer Biography, Novation Launchpad Android, Lepidobatrachus Laevis For Sale, What Days Does Jetblue Fly To Barbados, Bow's Of High Street Glasgow, Floating Away Meme, Jon Stevens Wife, Morrisons Jumbo King Prawns, Faye Brookes Instagram, The Diabetes Code Pdf, Characters Named Shannon, Cain And Luluwa, Progressive Insurance Hr Express Login, Gregory Smith Genius, Goraghwood Railway Station, Sample Va Nexus Letter For Sleep Apnea, Oxidation Of Naphthalene To Phthalic Acid, Nasa Hiring Process, Showtime Anytime Sony Smart Tv, Position Paper Social 20 1 Example, Hot Shot Companies To Lease On With, Holla App Banned, Pioneer Woman Mexican Street Corn, How Mataji Nirmala Devi Died, Enderman Spawn Rate Overworld, Breadboard Circuit Symbol, Julie Durda Clothes, Which Lol Omg Doll Are You Quiz, Military Discount St Augustine, Is Making Ice Cream A Chemical Or Physical Change, City Of Shively Garbage Pickup, Ph Of Cat Saliva, Xanax Ocd Reddit, Richard Wright Poem Between The World And Me, Jessica Hsuan 2020, Chuck D Net Worth 2019, Gerry Cinnamon Net Worth, Personal Essays About God, Carl Buchan Political Affiliation, Pie Barm Recipe, Pasque Flower Adaptations, Plano 3600 Vs 3700, Diamondback Atroz 2 Bike, Miguel Almaguer Mother, Timber Portal Frame Design Example, Remy Ma Mother, Voir Baseball En Direct, Los Tres Cerditos Autor, Brent Marks Racing Apparel, Crushing Snakes Chords, Mr Cool 2nd Gen Vs 3rd Gen, Twice Tt Meaning, Noita Radioactive Liquid, Brute Mini Dozer, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3 Plus, Football Dissertation Ideas, Pose App For Procreate, Photo Cravate Colombienne, Mastiff Mix Puppy, Plan B Shoppers Drug Mart, Arthur Season 25, Gary Owen Children, Big Red Lollipop Questions, Samantha Smith Nipsey Hussle, Ace Combat 7 Post Stall Maneuver Keyboard, Ferret Craigslist Las Vegas, Throne Chair Rental Bay Area, Zagnut Fun Size, Modena Pigeon Vs King Pigeon, Chuck Connors Jeff Connors, Braille Skateboarding Wiki, Sherwin Williams Emerald Exterior Paint Reviews, Sea Witch Gun, Remy Ma Mother, Why Was Zeus Concerned About Danae, Malachy Murphy Birthday, Harrison Ford Knoxville Tn, Celebrity Gossip Quiz 2020, Descriptive Essay About Film, Hmhs Britannic Model Kit, Flamengo Badge Rangers, Ether Anesthesia Side Effects, Pirateland Sales By Owner, Coral Catshark For Sale, Are The Ink Spots Public Domain, Connie Thompson Net Worth, Victoria Justice Boyfriends, Discord Profile Picture Search,