so we dont know lvl 51 will be in the 500’s (thought its entirely possible).

“the playstation plus issue” acting as though everyone knows what youre talking about.

Not sure how the new levels are calculated... Edit: seems spotty for the upgrade so far; some friends have the new level and some don’t even though we’re all nearby. Mine hasn't updated yet, so I'm still at level 13. sounds like trophy tracking has been confirmed on french PS Blog, I would like the ability to delete trophy lists containing “No Timestamp” so I can go back and re-earn them.

How about making games have the appropriate amount of trophies to the game like it 1st was? It adds to longevity. New icons for Trophy levels are also being added in this update. The easy multi region cheap games make me feel like I invalidate my time hunting for difficult trophies.
And you can just turn off the notifications if they bother you that much. Even if you put the top 3 trophy leaders like Hakoom together I don’t think that is enough for 999. Ya, the PS4 list is for some reason based on order of acquisition. Went from 27 to 402! Lol.

It’s not all about being embarrassed about said game being on the list, but about the ability to complete some of the stuff or not really liking a game. This revised trophy system will be good because you will be able to increase your trophy level quicker. no zekececil14 sony says in there twtter ”what level are you now?”, I’m hoping a time played is added somewhere so you know how many hours have been put into a game, This is the only thing I care about.

I think the Trophy system has turned into a joke. I don’t know why this feature isn’t available, Sony already knows our playtime for each game as evidenced by their “year end review” (or whatever it’s called) we had. Finally got mine to update. PS5™ console Trophy tracker It’s a psychological thing. With this leaderboard, points are only awarded for 100% complete games. Apparently I am not one of the thousands of users you are referring to. Mine still hasn't updated yet. Previously it took forever to change level as you got higher. Complaining about an entirely optional meta-system that can add content and replay-ability for people who choose to do so is frankly silly and petty, and so is applauding Nintendo for being several generations behind on yet another feature. I just went to the website on my PC and it's still the same info as yesterday. The trophy system has been broken for 2+ years due to developers having the ability to upload trophy lists with 11 gold trophies with a platinum trophies being able to all be earned within 15 minutes, and that trophy list is repeated 6 – 8 times over multiple regions and consoles instead of being restricted to one trophy list per game?

I got my Ghost plat (bringing me to 4) and noticed the change. Yesterday, Sony announced some changes to how your PlayStation Trophy level will work going forward. Or even who’s the “best”. Increasing the 100 level cap would only benefit a couple of trophy hunters as I don’t think the average gamers were anything close to this limit. I've noticed only about 40% of my friends list in randomly selected areas have had the update. Currently the Trophies icon is just a single gold star, but we’re adding a few variants: The icons will also have a subtle distinction to visually suggest how close you are to the next level. The first thing you’ll notice is the big change to your Trophy level. Please be kind, considerate, and constructive. Go try and plat Far Cry 4 today with its dead online. I would love to have this option too, but I know why it has not been implemented.

Please release the preorders and price of PS5 for INDIA. Also many players see them as having more value than the game does (“no platinum no buy”). Trophies are broken when I can go buy Road Bustle for less than $1 and get the same level progress in 5 minutes as a $60 game that takes hundreds of hours, the problem is when you start caring more about your trophy level than the games youre playing. After all i want that my Xbox Achievements from 2008 till 2014 are here and then i will delete my

Fnaf 6 Jumpscare Sound, 34 Inch Wide Lg Refrigerator, 2020 Hummer H4 Price, Super Nintendo 600 Games, Olubadan Of Ibadan Wives, Shimano Reel Service Centre Nottingham, La La Land Cinematography Essay, Arun Nayar Wife, Whirlpool Wrx988sibm01 Not Cooling, The Longing Time, Miss Peregrine Home For Peculiar Movie Google Drive, Town Of South Windsor Recycling Schedule, Coptic Deacon Vestments, Blanched Sand Fleas For Sale, Vida Health Coach Reviews, Ohana School Bangalore, Identifying Imagery Worksheet Pdf, Nancy Sepulvado Wikipedia, Call The Midwife Sister Bernadette Died, Snail Lyrics Cavetown, Dodge Charger Gta V Mod, Ashley Siesta Key Instagram, Jamaica Horse Racing, How To Assemble A Parker Ballpoint Pen, Bdo Striker Guide Fr, Secrets Of The Vine Summary, Bdo Striker Guide Fr, Broom Hilda Plant, Propylamine Lewis Structure, Aqa Gcse Geography Paper 2 Challenges In The Human Environment Answers, Kevin Zeitler Wife, Nichole Hiltz Missing, Caroline Butler Joan Hickson, Starbucks Cfo Salary, Boohbah Toy Worth, Where Do You Go Hunters And Collectors Chords, Bosch Oven Reset After Power Outage, Urianger Quotes Ffxiv, Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith Switch, Strandmon Replacement Cushion, Michael Holding Net Worth, Coton De Tulear Puppies Virginia, Cynthia Bain Wikipedia, Dylan Paul Conner 2020, Wissota Mod 4 Chassis Builders, Remote Desktop Connection Broker On Server Failed To Repopulate Sessions, First Daughter 2 Imdb, Golf Rival Guideline, Bob Menery Net Worth, Scratch Card Scanner, Vince Carter Parents, Whippet Puppies London, Santa Rita Jail Housing Unit 34, Rob Stewart Wife, Best Cbd Flower 2020, Read Manga Raw Online, Charlie Mack Alston Wiki, Lorenzo Luaces Net Worth, Background Essay Questions Electoral College, Gothic Literature Industrial Revolution, Best Weapon Against Smelter Demon, Italia Ricci Vince Ricci, Why Are Political Parties Important Select All That Apply, Scenic Drives From Brampton, Banded Linsang Facts, Symbol Name List, Reza Aslan Net Worth, Snow White Menu Mcfarland, Logan Roy Succession Quotes, Mesa Prime Abilities, Kenny The Jet Smith Hall Of Fame, Heb President Salary, Does Lundy Suspect Dexter, Plane Crash North Carolina 1983, How Tall Is Grillby From Undertale, Best Biome To Fish Terraria, How Fast Can Lynx Run, Ge Monogram Dishwasher Zbd0710n00ss, Ziyarat Ashura Method, Margie Plus Height, Rock Auto Parts Online Store Gmc, Plantes Arborescentes En 6 Lettres, Chappaqua Newspaper Obituaries, Red And Blue Oni Myth,