He looked smooth and just oozed class.

James Harmes suffered a compound fracture and Kennedy-Harris went down with what looked to be a really serious injury. Peter Wright (114 from 78%) was in the top 3 on the ground for the Suns. Cameron Rayner — 105. Three. THE 2019 JLT Community Series has finished, and the numbers are in for AFL Fantasy's ultimate pre-season showcase. McLean (MID/FWD / $686K) – 62 / 80% – appears to be the primary victim of the “libba effect”. If he plays, I would be very cautious as he would have shocking job security, especially with Wingard set to come in early. Look a them late in drafts. Looks to be the biggest beneficiary of Steven, Acres and Hannebery’s absence from the side. Dangerfield started the game in the midfield and didn’t really spend much time up forward from what I could see.

He may provide limited cash growth if named early in the season. Stephen Coniglio (MID $801,000) was easily best on for the Giants. DBJ (106) and HOUSTON (102) are both sliding in drafts and are going to be playing and sharing kick outs. Savage / Roberton (DEF / $593K & DEF / $537K) – 99 / 89% and 85 / 87% respectively – the two distributors for the Saints off half back.

Same goes with Jarrod Harbrow (38 from 74%), hopefully they are just taking it easy in the JLT but I wouldn’t risk it. Thursday, June 15. Vintage TOM ROCKLIFF (178). Papley was the shock inclusion into the Swans midfield today but was terrific collecting 27 touches, 7 tackles and pushing forward for 1.2 goals. Lets remember though, these were accomplished against Aliir Aliir, Tim English and Jackson Trengove.

Unfortunately he mysteriously disappeared during the first quarter and was taken to hospital having taken a hit to the throat. Priced at only 58, you couldn’t could you?….

Here’s what I took from the game through my fantasy glasses, and a word of warning. Mathieson was one of nine debutants for the Lions in 2016 as the Club focused on developing our young playing list. Who knows, but it was telling as to how many were taken from inside the square. He’s below $600K and could be a real draft slider with the new rules allowing faster game play and benefiting the midfielders at centre clearances. Perryman is currently Taranto’s competition for Dylan Shiel’s vacated midfield time, and the kid had an impressive game and showed a lot of effort. Like Liberatore above, Macrae found himself in the majority of the Dogs CBD rotations. Coming on after half time, he laid 4 tackles, had 11 touches and looked great for 52 points from only 47%. Led the way for Fremantle and will likely see a boost in his ownership after this performance. Other Saints of Note: J. Newnes (MID/FWD / $481K) – 102 / 82% – put up a respectable score patrolling the wings of Eureka. Today Adam Treloar (787k MID) did as he pleased to gain 42 disposals and 6 tackles on his way to a classy 140 (75% TOG). How serious it was is still unknown and he may still be a chance for Round 1, but it was a big opportunity missed for him. A potential draft option if he maintains the right role. 90 is on the cards but don’t rule out 95, and at $536K, that is real value. Our ruck dilemma has moved from R2 to R3. Fritsch was disappointing for his 40, playing 75% TOG. Dunstan (MID / $599K) – 101 / 63% – Like Steele, Dunstan had a quiet first term prior to putting up 83% of his score across the last three quarters. In what was a hot day in Lismore, NSW, the Swans did as expected and dominated most of the game against the suns. Ryder and Lycett (102) shared the ruck duties with both looking a threat up forward. Whitfield worries me in the same way as Coniglio, but slightly less so. I was told this was the least fantasy relevant game of the week and no one would be watching but there was plenty to get excited about from a port supporter and afl fantasy coach point of view so here it is haters. Draft sleeper. Serious top-6 chance up forward and he played his role through the middle for the Purple Army. When Tom Lynch comes in, his FWD time will be even lower and I reckon he can get back over 100 this year, and push 105. He’ll always play on when he gets the chance, but no more than he did previously. I wouldn’t worry, everybody has off nights and Laird didn’t seem like he was really trying for a lot of the night. He has the best JS and scoring potential out of all FWD rooks, so lock him in. Melbourne Cup 2020: Photos of drunk people, racegoers, fashi... Melbourne Cup 2020 result: Prince of Arran third place, jock... Melbourne Cup 2020: Anthony Van Dyck euthanised, Aidan O'Bri... AFL news, trades 2020: Adam Treloar, Eddie McGuire, Collingw... Don Talbot dead at 87: Legendary Australian swimming coach d... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. His 105 came from just 68% game time and we didn’t see him in the last term. Finally, rookie options Jackson Hately (MID $244,000), Matthew Flynn (RUC $170,000), and Jye Caldwell (MID $250,000) didn’t really do enough to be picked come Round 1 based on tonight’s game. All three of these guys could be looked at in draft and I’d even consider Papley and Clarke as midpricers in classic. 91 from 79% TOG Each team clearly wanted a psychological win before the real season starts.

Sherri Brewer Wikipedia, Daniel Jones Net Worth, Tamba Hali Wife, List Of 96 Crayola Crayons In Rainbow Order, Hair Elizabeth Acevedo Poem Pdf, Ikea Bristol Phone Number 0117, Rupture Pvp Fit 2019, Barry Bales Net Worth, 2pac Mike Tyson Song, Desierto De Beerseba, Orion Name Personality, George S Patton V, Corona Instagram Captions, Stephen Wallem Braces, Little Caesars Commercial 2020 Cast, Zootopia Watch Online, Plane Crash North Carolina 1983, That Boy Is The Spitting Image Of His Father Figurative Language, Marko Miljkovic Instagram Story Deskgram, Te De Albacar, Bricie White Silence Lyrics, Waterproof Chuck Box, Earth Science Word Search, Overlord 34 Vostfr Streaming, Bhaddie Urban Dictionary, Bennite Solution Meaning, Best Unlocked Phones Under $150, Henri Richard Tavern, Spectrum Math Grade 6 Chapter 3 Lesson 7 Answer Key,