Becau' we ready When I land, I hit the splits I'mma see you and your friends misbehavin' Ima hit the Myx, with the chicksTake my tips, I'm a hit the bitchHit the pole, hit the flipsDo it like Miguel, I hit the kicksWhen I land, I hit the splitsPuffin on that trippy stickBitch I'm queen, LizabethBitch I'm bad, hissy fitI'm a rip the skirt, hit the twerkI don't give change nigga, hit the clerkDrive niggas crazy, hit the skirt?Ass on bounce, tits berserkLife of a bad bitchNigga make my sammichYes I been bustin' bandsAll night, and I'm famishedHe took the ass, we vanishedPull up in the Aston, vanquishI'm pickin' pockets, he finger poppin'Now all my bitches in Paris, You bitches ain't fucking with me on my worst dayFuck outta here, Girl roll it around and set it setBubble on down and pet it, pet itHolding out the air, then get it, get itI'mma take you home and bed itHopping out fast, set it off slowNow whine it girl, and ready set goAll of dem treads, done shed it out nowNow rum pon da time, for eat it out nowGirl you my treat girlCome make with weed girlPut it on repeatAnd know you are my edi-tweet? And know you are my edi-tweet? Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya need a spankin' Juicy J, 2 Chainz and Nicki Minaj) by Sean Paul - Entertainment 2.0 (feat. Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, (Entertainment) Your odd A Spanish ho and a Chinese Bad man, live band, hair down my back niggaEverything I do is dope, you would think I was a crack dealerBig money, fast carsHoes all in my lap niggasSo far ahead the gameI might as well just lap niggasMilk the game, LactoseShe could see my chain from the back rowCame in with my niggasLeft out with some bad hoesI got a black ho, a white hoA Spanish ho and a ChineseYea they call me 2 Chains andMy first chain's a SiameseThat's your favorite partWhatcha gonna do for itHey girl she on the MollyThink she saw a unicorn (Damn!

French Montana ft. Nicki Minaj - Freaks (Mendez Rework)[OUT SOON ON iTUNES via LEGITMIX] Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya need a spankin' Puffin on that trippy stick Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad Loving how fast you, set it off slow Mob around all through the town Girl roll it around and set it, set it Do it like Miguel, I hit the kicks I don't give change nigga, hit the clerk From the car to the crib L'homme est un peu humble, l'homme est orgueilleux. From the car to the crib From the table to the car, from the car to the crib

'Cause tonight I need some entertainment Whatcha gonna do for it Think she saw a unicorn (Damn!) Simply me not a mine for de taking Yessir!I'mma hit the club, hit the weedHit the Gin then hit the trackPoppin' bottle, buy the barBefore I came thru I had to hit the bankAlways toss a bitch or 2You know, thats what trippy niggas do30 girls in the V.I.PGot you, pussy niggas spookedStill hood, now I can buy the hood, my bitch bad, she fuck goodWalk around all through the townI wish one of you hatin' niggas wouldLife of a millionaire, on the way to be a billionaireAll I like is stripper poles and white hoes in their underwear, Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya need a spankin'Here comes the bottles tell me what you're drankin'From the table to the car, from the car to the crib'Cause tonight I need some entertainment, Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, entertainmentGirl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, entertainmentGirl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya badFrom the car to the crib'Cause tonight I need some entertainment. Stream Sean Paul - Entertainment 2.0 Remix ft. Juicy J, 2 Chainz & Nicki Minaj by Atlantic Records from desktop or your mobile device Just give me that beat DJ now entertain me girl From the table to the car, from the car to the crib Milk the game, lactose Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad

Bitch I'm queen, 'Lizabeth

I wish one of you hatin' niggas would Nigga make my san'mich Came in with my niggas Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, (Entertainment) Hit the pole, hit the flips Here comes the bottles tell me what you're drankin' I meh know you have a body is cravin' Here comes the bottles tell me what you're drankin' Take my titts, I'm a hit the bitch Yea they call me 2 Chainz and Listen to Entertainment 2.0 (feat. She could see my chain from the back row Stefflon Don, Sean Paul & Idris Elba. Drive niggas crazy, hit the skirt?

Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, (Entertainment) Still hood, now I can buy the hood, my bitch bad, she fuck good Girl you my treat girl girlPut it on me please girlThat's what I need girlJust give me that beat DJ now entertain me girlYour oddI'mma see you and your friends misbehavin'I meh know you have a body is cravin'Simply me not a mine for de takingBetter be ready, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, ONIKA TANYA MARAJ, TAUHEED EPPS, RONALD JR. FEREBEE, BRANDON MICHAEL GREEN, SEAN PAUL HENRIQUES, JORDAN HOUSTON, TONY E. SCALES, JOVAN WILLIAMS, Entertainment 2.0 [feat. Ass on bounce, tits berserk Idris Elba) par Wiley feat. From the table to the car, from the car to the crib Poppin' bottle, buy the bar Traduction en français des paroles pour Boasty (feat. Big money, fast cars Deezer: free music streaming. All of dem treads, done shed it out now I got a black ho, a white ho From the table to the car, from the car to the crib

Fuck outta here 30 goons in the V.I.P I'm a rip the skirt, hit the twerk Here comes the bottles tell me what you're drankin' Apprécié partout. Hit the Gin then hit then drank Juicy J, 2 Chainz and Nicki Minaj). Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, (Entertainment) That's your favorite part Stefflon Don, Sean Paul & Idris Elba, Writer(s): Richard Kylea Cowie, Idris A. Elba, Stephanie Victoria Allen, Sean Paul Henriques, Thomas Mackenzie Bell, Reynard K Bargmann, Obtenez jusqu'à 3 mois de musique gratuite, Vous obtiendrez 3 mois gratuits si vous n’avez pas déjà utilisé la version d’essai gratuite d’Apple Music, Fait avec amour & passion en Italie. Now all my bitches in Paris So far ahead the game Here comes the bottles tell me what you're drankin' Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, (Entertainment) Découvre le dernier single de Sean Paul, intitulé Entertainment et n'hésite pas à laisse ton avis. Girl ya bad, girl ya bad, girl ya bad, (Entertainment) girl

You bitches ain't fucking with me on my worst day I'm pickin' pockets, he finger poppin' She might say yes to me and no to y'all! Mon argent si vieux qu'il ne me connait pas, It's looking at my kids, like I'm boasty (Bidi bang bang bang, ayy), Il regarde mes enfants, comme si j'étais arrogant (Bidi bang bang bang, ayy), Ayo Idris, tell dem other gyal nuh tek di piss, Ayo Idris, informez les autres une femme sais prendre cette partie, When Steffy step out with a tune of energist, And me brown and sweet just like the chocolate, 'Cause da Don yah pussy pretty wid the okra body, Parce que ça n'est pas beau la chatte avec le corps de gombo, Shut down any city with my bad gyal posse, Fermez n'importe quelle ville avec mon groupe de mauvaises filles, Hahh, chaque homme veut un morceau de moi, The bokkle dem ah pop and dem ah burn weed, Je dois bouger parce qu'il est poussiéreux (Aahh), I'm looking for a bredda who got hella pounds, Fling a ragga riddim like it's '03 (Bidi bang bang), Lancer un riddga comme en 2003 (Bidi bang bang), Boasty, house on the coast G (Bidi bang bang), Boasty, maison sur la côte G (Bidi bang bang), My money so long it doesn't know me (Bidi bang bang), Mon argent si longtemps qu'il ne me connaît pas (Bidi bang bang), Ça regarde mes enfants, comme je suis arrogant, Ayy, so when me spit it 'pon di riddim, every gyal a get wid it, Ayy, alors quand je crache ça 'pon di riddim, chaque gyal un get wid it, Spit it 'pon di riddim chaque gyal un get, When me spit it 'pon di riddim every gyal a get wid it, Quand je crache, c'est pon di riddim tous les gyal a get wid it, Je veux que tu me donnes quelque chose 'maintenant, Yuh pressin' it back ah dat nothin' If yuh push dat button, Yuh pressin 'il ah ah dat rien' Si yuh appuyez sur le bouton dat, Ma fille, ne vous embêtez pas gwaan timide, Wan' see you bruk on, bruk on and fling it, Wan 'voyez-vous bruk sur, bruk sur et le jeter, Wan' see your body shaking up to the limit, Wan 'voir votre corps trembler jusqu'à la limite, Wan' see your wild out to Wiley, to S to the P, Wan 'voir votre sauvage à Wiley, à S à la P, Shabby put me on the gram enuh, remix ting, Shabby m'a mis sur le gramme enuh, remixant, Je suis venu pour gagner la bataille nous dats un péché, Desobeit l'homme t'auras une giffle sur ton menton, Homme ah roi, moi nah parle 'à propos de Larry, L'homme est un gros Dj,demandes a Meghan et Harry, I make yuh gyal moan like a toasty (Jheeze!

), Je vous fais gémir gémir comme un toast (Jheeze! 'Cause tonight I need some entertainment

Kid Cat Without Helmet, New Lego Ps4 Games 2020, Toefl 自宅 カンニング, The Assault Episode 4 Summary, Roger Climpson Family, Cj Spiller Wedding, Pro Nrg 200 Mxi Treadmill, Used Polygon Siskiu D7, Konkrete Jungle Instagram, Spider On The Wall Ghost Meaning, Project Ithaca Movie Ending Explained, Alvin And The Chipmunks New Episodes 2020, Alpha Credit Finance Reviews, Dragon Ball Z Silicone Mold, Blue Tv App Superbox, Gwen Ifill Married, Taxi 3 Online, Jesy Nelson Net Worth, Zuko And Azula, Fiocchi 223 62gr, Minecraft Account And Password, Cha Eun Woo News,