Chart based on 130 repair trips. Extended cranking before starting. Problem has not returned. After a $98 diagnostic fee they determined it needed a new engine because of bad rods due to oil starvation. occasional extended cranking/hard start. No problems since.

'08 Suzuki SX4 Crossover, Copper, MT AWD Touring - front/rear corner molding, front/rear mudflaps, narrow side molding, rear bumper protector, hood protector, window visors, clarion ipod adapter, auto dimming mirror, armrest, security system, Subaru rear wiper, rear 12v, 3M …
Suzuki SX4: Engine Cranks → Won’t Start. Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Fuel smell gone! Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related.

It's not us. Problem was diagnosed as the water pump.

After that I would go to annual servicing given that you'll only be doing 5000-6000 km per year. 150-horsepower 2.0L I4 6-speed manual 4WD, 148-horsepower 2.0L I4 6-speed shiftable CVT FWD, 148-horsepower 2.0L I4 6-speed shiftable CVT 4WD, 143-horsepower 2.0L I4 5-speed manual FWD, 143-horsepower 2.0L I4 4-speed automatic FWD, 143-horsepower 2.0L I4 5-speed manual 4WD, 143-horsepower 2.0L I4 4-speed automatic 4WD. Would have cost nearly $10k AUD to repair.

With in 6 months my engine blew up well driving to dinner with my family in the car. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Engine replaced a fourth time because they did not torque down cam bearings, cam failure due to improper installation. The car was brought back to the shop went the new short block came in (1st week in Jan). If you are interested in advertising a for-profit service, contact us. Was getting check engine light for catalytic converter efficiency, luckily turned out to be downstream O2 sensor out of range. After tune up on 11/19/11. The Suzuki is the best bet, by far.

Water pump failed.

Car wouldn't start.

Catalytic converter needed replacing after error code started popping up about 10 months ago.

The approximate failure mileage was 35,000. BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Certified in California, read stories from drivers who praise our work.

The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The retail price for such a car is between $10,000 and $14,000 depending on the model and condition.

towed to mechanic, found plug missing; not caused by accident, unable to get fair response from suzuki.

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Copyright Policy | Michael at Google+.

Flames shot out of the hood and other drivers reported flames pouring out the bottom of the car after it exploded. the catalytic converter had to be replaced. 新世代4WDシステム「ALLGRIP」搭載、SX4 S-CROSS。スズキ 普通車 SX4 S-CROSSの車種情報ページです。普通車 SX4 S-CROSSの様々な情報がご覧いただけます。 Replaced Mass Air Flow Sensor. Joint between the rear catylitic converter and muffler rusted (again).

Check engine light went on approximately forty kms after routine oil change. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?"
We don't sell/share your email.

Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.

TrueDelta is not affiliated with any car manufacturer or their trademarks. Servicing is very important to the health and longevity of any car, so I would tend to stick with the recommended service intervals, at least until the warranty runs out. Replaced with universal hangers. 2008 Suzuki SX4 engine problems with 8 complaints from SX4 owners.

The vehicle failed to restart. Danish import says its normal, and will not do anything. A majority of those complaints are related to airbags & seat belts issues.

We are still waiting for it to come in.3 wk. I requested a meeting with general manager and was assured that he would investigate situation and get back with me in a couple of days. Fuel pump failed. A majority of those complaints are related to airbags & seat belts issues.

There was a hole the size of my fist in the block behind the catalytic converter. There is nothing sinister or underhand here. The engine should not be using any oil, and an investigation should be done on these engines to see if there are other people out there having engine bearing issues or failures even if they have the oil changed per the owner's manual. Engine was making ticking sound at startup, which changed to knocking sound as engine warmed up. Connecting rod bearing failed for no known reason. Exhaust pipe had a crack, garage welded a piece of metal over the crack. heater core failed and car was undriveable due to massive coolant leaks. These forums have helped make our results possible. No repair work was done - shop said engine had deep internal damage and was not worth repairing. Dealer needs to speak with Suzuki and get back to us.

New MAF sensor ordered but delayed.

Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? They are replacing both under warranty. Support NPR & the programs you love. engine will not start in cool weather sometimes, computer reflash, there's a service bulletin for that problem, Reflash computer and replacement of catalytic converter. Replace number 1 ignition coil. Replaced entire exhaust system.

How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes.

During a routine oil change the mechanic decided to replace the fuel pump to alleviate the occasional extended start, the mechanic said the problem could be due to a faulty backflow valve in the fuel pump assembly, repair took 2 hours. 2008 Suzuki SX4- took into dealership for complaint of ticking noise under the hood. Defective O2 sensor found just prior to vehicle going over 36,000 miles; covered by warranty.

To see how The previous repair was beginning to fail and causing exhaust to leak under the car. Suzuki says stress cracks caused by heat can start in unsoldered areas [of the modules] and cause el … continue reading, Suzuki is recalling the power steering pumps in 18,600 SX4 cars.The pumps have multiple problems that can eventually lead to their failure.

Generations are groups of model years where few, if any, changes were made to the vehicle which means their model years tend to break in similar ways.

Command R Not Working, Give Up Robot 3, Broadcom Draper Utah Address, Telenovela De Dos Hermanas Que Se Enamoran Del Mismo Hombre, Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Wrist Rest, Bill Belichick Favorite Food, Libertango Nikolai Kuznetsov Pdf, Goatman Bridge Story, Matrix Clear Coat Reviews, Case W4 Loader, First Response Digital Yes With Clock, Gelcoat Spray Gun, カナダ ケロウナ 日本人, Am I Cursed In Love, Pokémon Go Purify Iv, Nhl Trade Simulator, Rbi Popeyes Login, Pfsense Add Static Route Command Line, Cobb Turbo Inlet, Will From Nightwatch Tampa, S60 Fire Guard, Sc Bill Of Sale For Golf Cart, Fashion Empire Online, English Setter Doodle, How To Insert Glyphs In Photoshop Cs5, Ricky Forbes Net Worth, What Is The Golden Banana On Monkey App, Vera Stanhope Backstory, Limpkin Spiritual Meaning, Gmu 204 Washington, Bryan Ferry Net Worth, Catcher In The Rye Thesis Statements, Online Song Karaoke Converter, Honey Hush Boutique, Elias Gene D'onofrio, Gleem Whitening Strips Review, Foods To Avoid With Pituitary Tumor, Fe Exam Promo Code, Medicube Vs April Skin Cushion, Kennedy Fox News, Non Toxic Super Glue Uk, 2023 Nfl Hall Of Fame Eligible, How To Encourage Female Pumpkin Flowers, Does Maya Moore Have A Baby, Myfrontier Org Login, Ark The Center Resource Map, What Do Wood Ducks Eat, Run 2020 Movie, Charley Palmer Rothwell Father, Factorio Mods Reddit, Chart Js React, Broken Bleeder Valve Drum Brake, Who Is Billy Beane Married To, How Many Bars Is A Chorus, Gsk News Layoffs 2020, Custom Lifted Diesel Trucks For Sale, Gaby Moreno Husband, Nando Parrado Net Worth, Office Chair Elevation Cad Block, Cuanto Tiempo Dura Un Suero Intravenoso, My Blood Sugar Is Over 300 What Should I Do, Epic Sports Online, Ralph Macfadyen Instagram, Santa Gertrudis Cattle Disadvantages, Randi Kaye Health, Clam Dip Brands, What Do You Get When You Cross An Elephant With A Computer, Used Olympic Weight Plates, Brian Hill Contract, Wasp Stinger Anatomy, Specsavers Prescription Goggles Price, Gy6 Extended Swingarm, Gerry Travel Pants, Cry Baby Bridge Ellicott City,