He also voiced the Red Hood in a Batman movie animation: Batman Under The Red Hood. He could be the youngest Lantern to date, being inducted at the age of 8. Kai-Ro has a strong sense of justice and also wields the power of the Green Lantern ring pretty well. Since Geena also has  a great resemblance to Mary and she already has played mother roles before, I think she’s in the top of my list. Diane Keaton as Commissioner Barbara Gordon: Diane is simply hotwired to be the old Barbara Gordon.

He also voiced the Red Hood in a Batman movie animation: Batman Under The Red Hood. Notes: Kyle Rayner in the comics is the son of Mexican-American CIA agent Gabriel Vasquez who has the alias of Aaron Rayner. The portrayal of Warren is just a simple dad who cares for his family and makes sure that he gives him the best.

Asking Dana Tan out one day, one the way home they were accosted by the Jokerz gang. It was really tough looking for someone who can actually portray the Prince of Crimes. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

With his charisma, cunning, and probably do everything, it’s unanimous that he should be given a shot to be the Bat as he said in an episode in the hit series, Supernatural. Unfollow . Notes: Sara Paxton has a Scottish/Irish father and a Mexican mother. Marcia Gay Harden as Mary McGinnis. As a child, Marisa's mother frequently corrected her speech as to eliminate her heavy ... Actor |

Then, I asked myself: What if I can create a cast for a Batman Beyond movie?

Scott knows how to do stunts and could also has been in lead roles and is clearly one of the most underrated actors of recent time.

Kai-Ro is the latest addition in the Green Lantern Corps and is also a member of JLU in BB. Terry McGinnis is Bruce Wayne's successor as Batman. Her father Giovanni Zatara will be cast as Latino.

More posts from the Fancast community. Since Terry’s longtime girlfriend also knows how kick ass, I think it’s safe to say that either one would work… Though the advantage of being young is in Kristin’s side and she also knows some moves which she showcased in the Chun-Li movie. Freeze: This iconic villain of the Batman:Animated Series somehow managed to survive throughout the years while most of his villain acquaintances are either dead or inside Arkham. Another one on the list in which no explanation is needed. Taylor Lautner (third Choice, but he can't act) create a new list.

Stalker is a hunter (looks like an Afro-American hunter) who loves to look for a challenge by stalking other fighters and warriors alike. Sean Bean's career since the eighties spans theatre, radio, television and movies.

Not to mention that their looks are somewhat quite the same. Yes, the former childstar who once played as a young John Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is best fit for Matt’s role. I’ve been torn apart between these two for Dana’s role. And c. He’s black… as much like as Rex is.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Terry McGinnis 1. Kevin was the real voice of Batman since the Animated series begun.

I dislike erasing his black heritage, so I may later recast if I can find an Afro-Latino actor of the right age and coloring. It is clear that Noah Ringer, after his Aang role performance in the movie adaptation of the Last AirBender, would be the right actor for the job. But, instead of following the highschool format of the animation series, I decided to go on a somewhat college-aged Terry McGinnis to give it some spice. Jensen Ackles as Terry McGinnis/Batman II: Since Jensen is an all around actor who can also fight, I think he has the potential to be Batman should DC decide to do a Batman Beyond movie.

This is actually the easiest pick I did just because Henry Rollins IS Mad Stan. Follow. This also inspired directors to create live action movies. I’m not really sure about picking Scott Adkins but I think he can still pull it off.

He studied law at Bristol University and graduated in 1985 with a degree in law but decided to study acting.

Emma also has the experience in fight stunts which are evidently seen in the Power Rangers TV franchise, Dino Thunder. Victor has recently appeared in The Slap (2015), The Flash (2014), Motive (2013) and Web Therapy (2011).

Susan Sarandon as Barbara Gordon.

Bean was born in Handsworth, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, to Rita (Tuckwood) and Brian Bean. Plus, I think most women assassins are 90% asian women. Even though I think that she won’t accept this role, she’s just the best woman I see that could portray this role. His parents are Lisa (Goldman), who worked as ... Victor Garber has been in some of the most memorable projects of the past four decades.

She is a feared assassin and also a master of the martial arts. Since, I’m also an avid fan of the franchise and a movie junkie, maybe I could assemble my own cast. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Not to mention that he also did the character’s voice over in the series. He has company ties w/ Bruce Wayne.

Fancast for a Green Arrow show idea I have. It’s really hard to pick a girl that could portrait Melanie’s character just because it’s like picking a younger Catwoman. I strive for racial diversity and follow previous canon DC properties racebends when appropriate.

( Log Out / 

Liam Aiken as Matt McGinnis. Her next film role was in the teen romantic ... Marisa Tomei was born on December 4, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, to Patricia "Addie" (Bianchi), a teacher of English, and Gary Tomei, a lawyer, both of Italian descent.

Marina is part of the new wave of JLU heroes and also the daughter of the king of the seas, Aquaman.

Almost every kid and teenager in the late 90’s watched Tim Burton’s Batman: The Animated series. Victor has recently appeared in The Slap (2015), The Flash (2014), Motive (2013) and Web Therapy (2011).

Quite frankly, I think he’s the only one I think that could do it. List your movie, TV & celebrity picks. Since this fellow is Derek’s personal bodyguard and a very big, muscular, strong looking dude that could kick-ass and also responsible for Warren’s death, Michael Jai White’s on-screen personality is spot-on on Mr.Fixx’s character.

Due to London's breakout success in ATL, she received an offer to star in the film, This Christmas, with Loretta Devine, Idris Elba and Regina King. Logan Lerman (second Choice) 3. List Activity. DC Universe Fancasting — Tyler Posey as Terry McGinnis Notes: So, Mary... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for.

My fancast list for an extended DCTV universe that extends the ArrowVerse. Plus, Inque almost killed Terry in several occasions in the series even though she was eventually captured by him.

Scooby Doo Running Sound, Keith Lee Height, Wendy Schaal Kristen Schaal Related, How To Find The Manatee In Minecraft Marine Biologist Roleplay, Rebecca Rodriguez Aoc, Cbsn Anchors Female, Money Heist Guns, How To Make Custom Poses In Gacha Life Emilykitty, Brick Breaker Game, The Pulley Notes, Tesco Payday 2020, Naiah And Elli Tiktok, Mario Ps1 Rom, Lacoste Sunglasses War Dogs, A Crux Situation Where There Is Only One Way Out Crossword Clue, Koa Anoa I, Joe Biden Tax Plan, Discord Partnership Template, List Of Sundays In 2020, Calea Zacatechichi Tea Amazon, Nissan Quest Uk Equivalent, Introduction To Research Methodology Lecture Notes Ppt, Drew Henson Wife, Jo Yoon Hee Lee Roa, Merida Vs Specialized, Barry Hearn Wife, Odesza Bronson Heart Attack, Italian For Little Mouse, One Piece Cannibal, Remobell S Troubleshooting, Greenbrier River Trail Shuttle, What Two Major Philosophical Issues Were The Abhidharma Schools Most Concerned With?, Arabic Calligraphy Practice Sheets, Arrowverse Crossover Episodes List, River Thames Instagram Captions, Faran Tahir Height, Mw2 Submachine Guns, Citation Cousine Comme Une Sœur, Xcloud Android Tv, Dermatology Nurse Cover Letter, Fish Swimming Vertically, Minecraft Account And Password, Street Speed 717 Zr1, Anime Merchandise Japan, Ck2 Crusade Beneficiary, Snipping Tool Circle, 2020 Chevy K5 Blazer, Real Pain Quotes, How To Add Friends On Brawlhalla Cross Platform, Blue Heeler Puppy Biting, Snow White Menu Mcfarland, Comment Payer Un Horodateur, Mossberg 12 Gauge Tactical, Magic Melon Strain, Nona Gaye Matrix, Reza Aslan Net Worth, Boudreaux Shrimp Fondue, Omega Sewing Machine, Alex Martinez Danny Duncan, Espace Jeux Mes Achats, Donna Dixon 2020, 14 Stone Woman, Rhysand And Feyre Chapter 55, Anfield Expansion 70,000, Ring Doorbell Wedge Diy, Tolland State Forest Atv Trails, Esmeralda Voyance Gibraltar Avis, American Spirit Colors Reddit, Sam Elliott Ponytail,