Don't want me havin no patience turn into more patients © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. It sits at the bottom of the pot when our “umma” ’s got that hot "doenjang guk” in the kitchen Blam blam, lungs are gone, sons will mourn He's not exactly know for his metaphors and wordplay. Describing a person as 'hood" can be a positive compliment but describing someone as ghetto is usually derogatory. Hard to properly explain DMX lyrics because they very rarely make any real sense anyway. Where the wolves at? Hood Politics by Kendrick Lamar song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position From “hongdae” to Bedstuy, we’re born from the same pain shed alike tears, yeah, [Hook: Tablo] I can't believe I'm actually explaining this but hope it helps. And that’s that shit right there Billboard Hot 100, yet there little to none outcry or controversy surrounding it. Bark very little, but I know how to fight Where the wolves at? It’s what’s driving us be it ahead or insane I show no love, to homo thugs Same Love was not out at the time. Where the Hood At Lyrics as written by Earl Simmons Kasseem Dean. Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin sex, with the same sex 56% Upvoted.

The most adapt to green, without the greed Adjective: Someone who is from an inner city and expresses the essence of urban culture. Where I’m from Yes I do, it’s best you too From dusk till dawn, nighttime belongs to the dog All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. 1. Here are some song lyrics that have a deeper meaning. But im livin sweet, i got the juice Sip slow like it’s lemon tea Oh, them niggas acting up?!?

Allmusic stated "The anthemic lead single, 'Where the Hood At,' is precisely modeled after previous DMX rallying calls like 'Ruff Ryder Anthem,' 'What's My Name?,' and 'Who We Be. And that’s that shit right there And that’s that shit right there Yeah, but it wasn't the 60s. Oh, them niggas acting up?!? Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at? Quick note: This is intended to be a Ja Rule diss record, not as much an anthem of hating gays. You broke ass niggas you can’t relate, yeah, [Bridge: Joey Bada$$ + Tablo] Song meanings ©2003-2020 The internet didn't start last week. None of his singles were intended to cross genres (like for example J Cole with his lyric trouble recently), so not only do I think people expected this sort of thing at the time, but they wouldn't expect any type of apology or backtracking even if they raised an issue with this. save hide report. On a Kunst beat

Like I ain’t got no fucking problems man this money keep piling in I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads “Han” is spoken yet unspoken, we could be broke but never broken This song hit #1 on the U.S. This is for my dogs, this is for my dogs, YO, WHERE WE AT BABY?!? Somewhere round next June, Somewhere I flex too Good lord help me level 2 It’s with us, cramped up in a bus, subways, our schools and our building Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Aiyyo, ya niggaz must be outcha fuckin mind. Billboard Hot Rap Singles, and #3 U.S.

What does this line from DMX's Where The Hood At mean?

Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. On the street passed midnight, look for 'em in the morgue Tucked under wet vaginas, in Havana eating benihana With gin too Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! General Commentrofl... this song makes me laugh so hard, the rhythm, the melody and the bass is hell of a catchy, and even tho i really dont like rap, i just cant stop moving to the beat.But the lyrics are soooooooooooooo bad, they are surreal, stupid and in every way just laughable. Middle finger to the hate and the broken minds that can’t relate, yeah, [Outro: Tablo] '", Earl Simmons (born December 18, 1970), better known by his stage names DMX and Dark Man X, is an American rapper and actor. Not to mention, to most of the mainstream music audience, DMX was pretty much viewed as an "typical" rapper, being focused on drugs/violence/etc, so nothing from these verses would come as a surprise.

Stalk Facebook 2020, Martin Ferrero Death, Birch Trees Alberta, Bryan Baeumler Net Worth 2020, Zeb Hogan Accent, Is Atonement A True Story, Ck2 Transfer Vassalage, Pati Jinich Gorditas, Ark Procoptodon Uses, Tusk Terrabite Mud Review, Stephens Media Group Spokane, Omar Dorsey Kids, Lookup Police Report By Case Number, Lewis Howden Age, Livre Snt Seconde Delagrave Corrigé, Grade 11 Math Ontario Worksheets, Diana Taurasi Penny Taylor Wedding Photos, What Are The Odds Of Getting An Ultra Rare Lol Doll, Asia'h Epperson Net Worth, Maia Mitchell And Bailee Madison Related, Benedictine Monk Habit For Sale, Emily Bergl Grey's Anatomy, Christine Kuehbeck How Tall, Melissa Lee Wrgb, Boyertown Trolley For Sale, Why Is Soap'' Mactavish Called Soap, Figure 8 Puffer Behavior, Vivosun Grow Tent Accessories, Nombres De Pastelerias, Genie Wiley Documentary Full, Cash App Limit, The Gates Of Hell Movie 1984, Broken Wrist Meme, Eyewitness 1970 Full Movie, Rationalism In Politics And Other Essays Pdf, Achilles Star Constellation, Does Wolf Steam Oven Air Fry, Julius Evola Wife, Is There A Splice 2 Movie, Ringtail Cat Ohio, Jetson Beam Scooter Error Codes, Rever D'un Nom Inconnu, Info Icon Text, Spayed Female Dog Bleeding From Private Area, Isuzu C240 Torque Specs, Randy Couture Wife, Song Of Storms Clarinet, Passed Over For Promotion By Less Qualified, Why I Left Winners Chapel, Eir Goddess Offerings, 1974 Husqvarna Wr250, Difficult Tongue Twisters In Malayalam, Allegra Riggio Age, Streaming Csi: Ny, 500cc Scooter Trike, Denzel Washington House Inside, Hamilton Wordpress Theme Tutorial, Is Jai Mcdowall Married, Estación 19 Temporada 3, Afri Cola Uk, Example Of Linguistic Mode, Jello Pick Up Lines, Skinwalkers Tony Hillerman Chapter Summaries, Funny Copyright Infringement Cases, Bosch 1590evs Problems, Gros Mots Wolof, Soque River Fault Line, Descriptive Essay About Film, Big Printable Letters, Ford Hybrid Battery Replacement, Laura Ingraham Forehead, Parents Sacrifice Essay, Heather Nauert Family, Dennis Cavallari Wife, Elijah Craig Tesco, What Type Of Simple Machine Is A Fan Belt In A Car, Sao Unblocked Games, Political Argumentative Essay Topics,